"Du Bèkar!"

We sat around with the other dwarves. We quickly caught up on everything that had happened, Fili and Kili had been quite happy to give us a play-by-play of the events. Thorin made them build a wall and everything. I stood on top of the wall, watching the battle. There was a guy riding a pig, someone had told me that was Dain, and Thranduial was riding that moose thing of his. Seriously, what even was that thing? The Laketown men where down there too, or at least what remained of them. There was an air of stillness about the mountain, a silent anticipation. The orcs had failed to take Dale, both Dain's pig and Thranduial's moose had been killed at this point. I was sad about the pig, not so sure about the moose. Old caterpillar eyebrows would probably be a bit annoyed about that, but I didn't care.
~{<>}~
I stood, watching the battle unfold. I hated standing there, not being able to do anything. I tried firing a couple of arrows from the battlements but they fell short. I could feel the same frustration all around me, from every one of the dwarves. Dwalin came stumping into join us, swearing in Khùzdul.
"How is he, brother?" Asked Balin. Dwalin cursed again and sat down.
"I'm starting to wonder if he'll ever see sense," he growled "He's even ashamed to be called Thorin Oakenshield now." My breath hitched in my throat.
"Eleana?" Asked Fili. I turned to them, smiling weakly.
"I'm fine Fili," I smiled. I went down the stairs to them, smiling with a sad look in my eyes. Fili and Kili came to me and hugged me.
"He'll come round Eleana, we promise," said Kili. Aleron came over and joined the group hug.
"Promise," she said. I nodded and we all sat down together. I sat with my back against a pillar, Aleron on my right, Fili on my left and Kili next to him. And we waited.
~{<>}~
Suddenly, we could see Thorin coming towards us. He no longer wore his kingly robe, I could not see the silhouette of a crown upon his head. He held a sword at his side as he walked towards us. Kili quickly stood, staring at his uncle. We followed him, all standing in a group. I watched from behind Aleron, peering over her shoulder. Thorin came closer, a determined look in his eyes. Kili began to walk towards his uncle, anger blazing in his eyes.
"I will not hide," he said "Behind a wall of stone, while others fight our battles for us!" He was shouting, which was a rather scary trait in Kili.
"It is not in my blood, Thorin," he said, his tone becoming desperate.
"No," said Thorin, standing face to face with his nephew "It is not. We are sons of Durin, and Durin's folk do not flee from a fight." Thorin was smiling at Kili, putting one hand on his shoulder. Kili was smiling weakly back, he seemed almost on the verge tears. Thorin touched his head to Kili's, smiling. He came towards us, a familiar smile upon his face. I watched from behind Aleron, not sure whether to show myself to him or not.
"I have no right to ask this of any of you," he said, still walking towards us "But will you follow me, one last time?" All the dwarves rose, readying their weapons. He looked to me, as I hid behind Aleron.
"Eleana," he said. I hid further behind Aleron, my cheeks reddening. Thorin chuckled. Aleron stepped to one side, showing me to him.
"Thanks Aleron," I laughed, sarcastically. Thorin came towards me, a serious look in his eyes. He took both of my hands in his and looked into my eyes.
"I'm sorry," he said "My actions over recent days have been unforgivable. Eleana, would you be able to find it in your heart to forgive me?" I threw my arms around him, buying my face in his raven black hair.
"Or duzkak lieb," I whispered. Thorin took my head in his hands, smiling at me. He placed a kiss on my lips, holding my head in his hands. We stood there, nose to nose, smiling at each other.
"Do you forgive me?" Whispered Thorin.
"Yes," I whispered "I forgive you." We turned to the others, hand in hand. Fili and Kili were smiling at the pair of us, Aleron gave us a look that clearly said 'Really you two?'.
"Okay, one question," said Kili. We all looked at him.
"How the hell are we going to get out of here?" He asked. I looked at Aleron.
"I believe demolitions are your area of expertise," I said. Aleron grinned at me.
"Yep, and I think I have an idea," she said, looking up at the ceiling. I followed her eyeline to the bell that hung from the roof.
"Okay, quick safety briefing," she said, striding over to where a rope held the bell in place.
"What safety briefing?" Asked Bofur.
"Okay, stand over there by the wall. And if you are over five foot in height, duck," she said. Aleron pulled her sword out of its scabbard while we all went over to the wall. Thorin turned to Bombur.
"Would you announce out arrival?" He said. Bombur nodded and grabbed a battle horn. He waddled up the staircase and stood on the bit of wall that hopefully wouldn't be destroyed by the bell. He took a deep breath and blew the horn. Almost instantly the entire battlefield went silent. Suddenly, she hacked at the rope and the bell came swinging towards us. I dragged Fili and Kili to the floor as the bell swung above our heads. It crashed through the wall in a great cloud of rubble. We charged forward, yelling and swinging our weapons. My eyes glowed yellow, my canines became fangs. The dwarves moved a we went charging through. Aleron and I were behind Fili and Kili who were following Thorin as he lead us into the battle.
"To the King!" Yelled Dain "To the King!"
"Baruk Khazâd!" I yelled in Khùzdul.
"Elendil!" Cried Aleron. Thorin raised his sword above his head.
"Du Békar!"