Snowball Wars and Snow Hobbits

10 years later: Eleana's POV
"Frerin Durin Oakenshield!!!!" I yelled, chasing him along the corridor. He giggled madly, careening around the corner and running straight into his auntie.
"Frerin?" Asked Aleron. Frerin looked up at her.
"O-oh, hi auntie," he said guiltily, wiping the chocolate from around his face. Aleron raised her eyebrows.
"What have you done this time?" She asked. Frerin looked at his boots, shifting awkwardly.
"I-I, stole mummy's chocolate muffin?" He confessed awkwardly. Aleron chuckled and picked up her youngest nephew.
"Did you now?" She asked. Frerin looked at his aunt.
"A-are you going to tell me off auntie Aleron?" Frerin asked. Aleron laughed and hugged him.
"I think I'll let you off this time Frerin, but never take a skin-changers cake," she laughed. Frerin giggled. I looked at them both, my arms crossed and eyebrows raised.
"What?" Asked Aleron.
"That's it?" I asked. Aleron shrugged.
"I'm the auntie, and plus I'm allowed to annoy you," she said. Frerin giggled.
"Sowwy mummy," he said. I rolled my eyes, taking Frerin off Aleron. 
"Are you mad mummy?" He asked. I chuckled and kissed his forehead.
"No ma'ak, it's alright." Frerin smiled.
~{<>}~
I looked down at my youngest son. He had blonde hair and green eyes, and a cheeky little smile that could melt my heart easily. He was seven years old now, only two years behind his older brother Beren and three years older than his little sister Melody. We had named him after Thorin's younger brother, who had also been blonde. He seemed to have a similar personality to his namesake as well, from what I had heard from Thorin. He was cheeky and outgoing and constantly in trouble. Beren was a lot more level headed and calm, with my grey eyes and light brown hair. He was nine yet acted older, and was constantly keeping and eye on his little sister, Melody.
~{<>}~
Melody was undoubtedly Thorin's favourite. She was small, even by dwarf standards, and was only four years old. She had curly black hair and her father's piercing blue eyes. She had the most adorable laugh, which always made her eyes light up. Thorin was fiercely protective of her, being his youngest child as well as the only girl.
~{<>}~
"Eleana!" Called Thorin's voice. I looked around, to see him carrying Melody with Beren close by him.
"Yes dear?" I asked. Thorin smiled at me.
"Our guests have arrived, menu athane," he said.
"Who is it daddy?" Asked Frerin.
"It's Mr Bilbo, ma'ak, and his niece," he answered.
"Let's get going then," said Aleron, leading the way towards the main gate.
~{<>}~
Fili and Kili, along with their mother, were waiting at the gate for us. I pulled my cloak a little closer around me, it was freezing. Snow lay on the ground, turning the world into a great white sheet. Bilbo was just coming along the bridge accompanied by a pony with a young hobbit girl sat on it. Thorin stepped out to meet them first.
"Master Burglar," he said. Bilbo chuckled.
"It's good to see you old friend," he said "This is my niece Thilia. She's half dwarf, her father was from Ered Luin."
Thilia looked down at us all. She seemed sweet enough, with a pretty face and chocolate brown eyes. Her hair reached her toes and it was light brown. She wore the clothes of a hobbit man. I smiled
"Welcome to Erebor," I said. She was looking past me, at Fili who was stood there gawking.
"It's rude to stare you know," she said. Aleron laughed while Bilbo sighed quietly.
"I like her already," she said. Fili was looking at the floor embarrassedly, blushing a bit. Thilia got down off the pony. She was small for a hobbit and admittedly very pretty. Fili began to stare again, his mouth wide open.
"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies," she said. I snorted and looked to Thorin.
"At least you're a little more subtle when it comes to staring," I said. Thorin went a little red. Thilia laughed.
"Do they all do that?" She asked.
"They're Durins, family trait," I said. Thorin rolled his eyes. Bilbo looked at the three children, one of which was trying to snuggle inside Thorin's coat.
"Are these your three then Thorin?" He asked.
"Yes," said Thorin "Beren's the eldest, then Frerin, and then this little one, Melody." Melody looked up at her father.
"Daddy, can we go inside? I-I'm cold," she asked. Thorin smiled at his daughter.
"Yes menu beag dornessiti," he said gently. Thorin lead us back inside, the guards taking Bilbo's pony to the stables.
~{<>}~
*Several Hours Later*
"Muuuuuummmm!!!! Beren shoved snow down my coat!" Yelled Frerin. I chuckled.
"Then throw a snowball at him!" I replied. Frerin grinned and threw a snowball, but it missed and hit Aleron.
"Uh oh," said Frerin, who quickly began to be pelted with snowballs.
"Snowball fight!!!" Yelled Aleron. Then all hell broke loose. I hid behind a tree, not too far from where Thilia and Melody were constructing a snow hobbit. Suddenly, a massive snowball was ditched on me from above. I looked up.
"Hahaha!!!" Yelled Aleron.
"You are going to pay for that!" I hollered, beginning to climb up the tree. I scraped some snow off a branch and threw it at Aleron, catching her ankle. She fell out the tree with an almighty thump, right on top of Melody and Thilia's snow hobbit.
"You killed my snow hobbit," pouted Thilia.
"Not. My. Fault," spluttered Aleron through a face full of snow. Thilia looked up at me in the tree, grinned evilly and lobbed a snowball at me, making me fall out the tree on top of Aleron.
"Get. Off. Me. You. Lump," choked Aleron. Melody giggled. I got off my sister.
"At least I had something soft to land on," I said. Aleron raised her eyebrows.
"What did you just say?" She said.
"I said 'At least I had something soft to land on' or are you going deaf in your old age?" Aleron death glared me.
"Run."
~{<>}~
I collapsed down in the snow, laughing exhaustedly.
"Give up?" Asked Aleron. I nodded.
"Yes, I give up," I said. I looked past Aleron and smiled.
"Sis?" I said.
"What?" She asked. I smirked.
"It's behind you."
She turned around to see Legolas stood there, holding Alea, their youngest daughter. Lissë and Leönarth, the twins, stood either side of him. Beorn stood behind him, smiling. Aleron barrelled into Legolas, hugging him.
"You didn't tell me you were coming!" She squealed.
"That's what she said!" I yelled.
"Shut up sis," retorted Aleron. Legolas chuckled, kissing his wife's forehead.
"Ewwww!!!" Chorused the twins and Alea. A smile appeared on Legolas's thin lips, kissing his wife again. Ada rolled his eyes and came over to me, pulling me out of the snow.
"You'll get cold down there," he said. I raised my eyebrows.
"No? Really?" I retorted. He chuckled and hugged me.
"Missed you," he said.
"Missed you too Ada," I replied, hugging him back.
"Grandad!" Yelled three voices. Ada let me go and crouched down to the three children, who immediately clung to him like limpets. I chuckled, watching them as I felt an arm slip around my waist. I smiled gently.
"Thorin," I said. He smiled up at me, his beautiful eyes sparkling.
"Menu vaen khuzi," he said. I blushed a little.
"You still call me that?" I asked. He chuckled, his arm squeezing around me a little.
"I don't have to you know," he said. I smiled nervously. He chuckled, pulling me into his arms. He looked up at me lovingly, a slight smirk on his face.
"Th-Thorin," I stuttered awkwardly. He reached up a hand and stroked my face gently, his smirk turning into a tender smile. I felt the metal of his wedding ring pressing against my skin, the plain gold band slightly warm. I turned my head and kissed Thorin's palm. He continued to smile. His thumb caressed the scar through my eyebrow, a souvenir of the battle of the five armies. Yet he didn't seem to be looking at it, as many others did. He was looking straight into my eyes, both of us lost in each other's gaze
"So beautiful," he whispered. I giggled.
"Not too bad yourself."
He looked up at me, his hand going behind my head, pulling me down for a kiss. Our faces drew closer...
Author's Note
Menu athane- my queen
Ma'ak- son
Menu beag dornessiti- my little princess