"That's your Plan?!"

I span on the battlefield, my blades whirling in a deadly dance. My eyes were aglow like yellow fire, a wolf-like snarl was painted across my face. Suddenly, I saw an orc approaching Lord Dain while he was grappling with another. The dwarf stabbed the orc he was wrestling with yet failed to see the one behind him.
"Duck!" I yelled at the dwarf. Lord  Dain promptly ducked his head as I shot the orc between the eyes.
"Thanks lass!" He called.
"No problem!" I yelled back as I relieved another orc of its head.
"Am I seeing things or did you come out of the mountain with Thorin?" Asked Dain, smacking an orc in the face with his war hammer.
"Yep!" I yelled over the din. Dain shot me a brief confused look.
"But Thorin hates elves!" He yelled.
"People change!" I called, stabbing an orc in the chest and getting a face full of black blood for my trouble "Even that hard-headed goat of a dwarf!" Dain let out a brief chuckle.
"Get away from me you bastard!" He yelled. I turned to him frowning.
"Not you," he said "This." He kicked a dead orc with his foot. I nodded.
"Dain," he said, offering me his hand. I shook it.
"Eleana, daughter of Beorn."
~{<>}~
"Dain!" Yelled a familiar voice. I span about to see Thorin, hacking a few orcs to death.
"Thorin!" Called Dain, smacking another orc in the chest with his hammer.
"Hold on, I'm coming!" Yelled Dain, stylishly leaping on an orcs back before throwing it to the floor and smacking it in the face. Oh, the gracefulness of dwarves.
"Hey cousin!" Called Dain, going over to Thorin "What took you so long?" As he asked this question, he backhanded his hammer to kill another orc. I swear I've never seen anyone kill something so casually. The two began chuckling and embraced.
"Don't you worry, you two!" I yelled irritably "I'll hold off the entire orc army. You just continue with your little family reunion!" Thorin rolled his eyes.
"There's too many of these buggers Thorin," said Dain "I hope you've got a plan." I continued to cover the two of them while they stood there, having a conversation in the middle of a battlefield. Talk about convenient.
"Aye," said Thorin "We're going to take out their leader."
"That's your plan?!" I yelled at him, disbelievingly.
"Have you got any better ideas?" Thorin called back. I strode over to him, staring him straight in the eyes.
"Thorin," I said, a slight growl in my voice "If I die doing this I'm going to kill you." I turned and called to Aleron. She fought her way over, beating a few orcs to a pulp on the way. Her fighting was about as graceful as Dain's.
"Yes?" She said.
"Fancy going on a mission that's probably going to get us killed?" I asked. Aleron raised an eyebrow at me.
"Why wouldn't I?" She asked, smirking at me. Thorin swung up onto what appeared to be a giant mountain goat.
I transformed, preparing to run. Aleron leapt up and sat behind Thorin.
"Let's hunt some orc," said Aleron, an oddly ecstatic grin on her face.
"Azog?" Asked Dain, looking worriedly at his cousin. Thorin stared straight at him, determination clear in his eyes
"I'm going to kill that piece of filth."
"Lead on!" Yelled Dwalin, riding on his own goat. Fili and Kili were close behind as we charged. I stayed close behind Thorin, running as fast as I could to keep up. The goats rammed into the orcs, tossing them everywhere. The dwarves hacked at the orcs from their mounts, killing all in their path. I looked up towards Ravenhill. There, we would meet our fate.