I Think I'm in Love With You, and I'm Terrified

"You've been acting weird all day. What's wrong?" Adam asked as we entered the apartment. There was annoyance in his voice although his facial expression calm. I took my jacket off and hung it up. It was a long day, more so for him than I. I'd simply tagged along with him and the boys as they were doing interviews, an acoustic performance, a few meetings, etc before everyone decided to go out for food and drinks to end the night. A normal day in the life of my rockstar boyfriend.

"Nothing's wrong." I said moving into the kitchen. Opening the fridge, I glanced around for something appealing before settling on water. Fixing my myself a glass I leaned against the counter as I took a sip. I watched as Adam hung his coat before coming over to me.

"There's clearly something bothering you." He was rather close, which for some reason made me tense. Finishing off my glass, I placed it in the sink before moving away from him

"Would you drop it, I'm just tired. Really, I'm fine." I tried, not really wanting to get into why I was in a weird mood. I just needed to be left alone, collect myself and I'd be fine.

"I'm not. Talk to me." I could hear that he was following me as I moved back into the living room.

"Adam, would you just stop. I don't want to talk to you!!" I snapped, whipping around causing him to almost crash into me.

"I don't want to talk about it! I don't want to talk to you! To be honest I don't even want to be near you." His eyebrows furrowed together, genuinely at a lost for where all this was coming from.

"I need some space, I feel like I'm suffocating. Maybe you should just sleep on the couch tonight." He didn't say anything, not that he usually said much, yet after something like that a lot of guys usually don't just stand there and take it. I left him standing there to go into the bathroom. Shutting myself in, immediately my head fell into my hands. What was I doing? Stripping myself of my clothes I got in the shower. The warm water helped me to relax a bit. Momentarily helping me to forget. I finished up before turning the water off and wrapping myself in a towel. The bathroom was warm with steam so the cool air from the hall as I opened the door was refreshing. I made my way to the bedroom, taking a second to acknowledge how quiet the apartment was. The soft voice of the tv the only thing to be heard. Once in the room, I shut the door before drying off and putting on pajamas. Hanging the towel, I climbed into bed. Trying to avoid myself and my thoughts I went straight to bed.

The attempt to sleep was rather pathetic as I woke up a few hours later. After some tossing and turning in an attempt to go back to sleep, I accepted defeat and lay still, looking up at the ceiling. Here they come, as I knew they would, the thoughts I was trying so hard to avoid. Thinking back over the day and what had put me in a bad mood, but I wasn't in a bad mood. The thing being that I had realized something that scared the hell out of me. Watching Adam all day, being there by his side, during the interviews and performance and everything else. He was so calm, so at ease it was memorizing to watch him simply exist. He'd notice my stare and give me a small smile, raising his eyebrows at me making me laugh. All these people in a room whether it was the radio DJ, fans, executives, friends and I was the one he looked for in the crowd. So lost in the thought of him I didn't notice my arms had goosebumps. I'd never felt this way before and at some point yesterday that I realized I was in love with him. He was the sweetest man I'd even been with, so smart and witty and funny. He didn't deserve to have me treat him like such a bitch tonight. He listened too, respecting me as he always did, and slept on the couch. What kind of girlfriend was I? To make my boyfriend who'd done nothing wrong, and had a busy day, sleep on the fucking couch. Pushing the covers off, I quietly got out of bed and opened the door. Making my way to the living room, I could hear his soft breathing as I approached. Walking up to the door to make sure it was locked, I then moved to the windows, more as a measure to see if he was awake or not. When his steady breathing didn't falter I took it I was clear. Quietly moving so I was standing beside him, I crossed my arms as I watched him sleep. He had the small throw blanket lazy wrapped around him, his right arm tucked under the pillow as he faced the couch cushion. His face involuntarily scrunching as his chest continued to steadily move with his breathing. There was something oddly satisfying about watching him sleep, he's just so beautiful yet so unaware of it.

Carefully lifting the blanket I slid myself behind him before letting it fall over us. Resting my cheek against his back, I wrapped my arm around his torso. He was so warm, and despite his tiny frame he felt so strong. Closing my eyes, I felt so at ease and comfortable in his presence. I felt at home. I didn't think I was using too much pressure in my grip until he stirred. Moving as best I could to give him space. He looked over his shoulder, he seemed startled until he realized it was me.

"Hey," he voice groggy with sleep as he turned over to face me.

"You okay?" Here we were, laying on the couch of our apartment cause I, for no proper reason, told him to sleep on the couch and instead of being an asshole was asking me if I was okay after waking him up from a dead sleep. He was too good for me. I didn't deserve him, let alone deserve to be in love with him. I nodded as my thoughts were making me tear up. Upon noticing, he moved to kiss my forehead. A comforting gesture letting me know he was there. Rewrapping my arm around him, I resumed the same position only this time my cheek pressed against his chest. His chin lightly rested atop my head, I could tell he was waiting. Not saying it, but silently asking me what was wrong.

"I think I'm in love with you, and I'm terrified" I mumbled into his chest. I could feel him move so that he was looking at me yet I was scared to meet his gaze.

"That's why I was acting so weird today, it just hit me all at once that I love you and it scares me." Choking to get my words out I moved so that we were face to face on the pillow. A tiny smile adorned his sleepy, stubbled face. His hand came up to move my hair out of the way before leaning in to kiss me. He wasn't a man of very many words but his actions spoke for him. It was delicate, and passionate and made me want to cry from all the emotion.

"I love you too." He whispered as we pulled apart, a wave of relief washing over me. Not being able to help but smile, I moved in to kiss him again. Laughing, he broke the kiss and I moved to cuddle into him once again.

"Next time you want to tell me something, maybe tell me from the comfort of our bed." He teased, playing at my waist making me squirm.

"Sorry," I pecked his cheek going to move to get up but his grip kept me in place. Looking at him I was confused.

"Well I'm here now might as well stay" his eyes closed already trying to fall back asleep. Moving so we both faced the same direction, his arm around my waist making me feel secure.

"Goodnight, I love you" It felt weird to say out loud. I felt him kiss my shoulder.

" I love you too." With that we both fell asleep vouching to never sleep on the couch ever again the next morning.

A/N:
I'm really shit at writing imagines for the other boys so if you want one help me out, give me some suggestions and I'll be on it but also, who doesn't love Hann imagines?