Paris

Dedicated to televisionwitnosound xx

I tried to stay neutral to the places I visited for work as there were so many. However, Paris held my heart close. So beautiful and an underlying sense of magic and romance. The thought making my stomach start to flutter as I knew where I was heading. More so, to whom.

"Is here good miss?" The driver asked.

"Here is perfect. Merci!" I said as I got out of my car. Stunned by the agriculture of the hotel the guys were held in for their two shows here. I must have looked like such a tourist. My phone buzzing caused me to look down.

Adam Hann
I can see you staring at the building. You look stunning.

Unable to control the blush that hit my cheeks I didn't respond and simply walked inside. Heading straight to the elevators I texted Jamie letting him know I'd arrived and to see what room he was in. Getting an immediate reply I hit the button to call an elevator. It came quickly and I pressed the button for the floor. Before the doors could shut a couple stepped in. Young. Clearly in love by the way they smiled at each other and held one another close. The doors shut and we started moving. The girl chuckled in response to what he had said in her ear before hiding her face in his neck. Her cheeks a soft pink. For some reason I couldn't look away. They were so pure and in love it was like watching a movie. Their floor came and they were gone. Sometimes I forgot how Paris was the most romantic city in the world as every time I'd ever been I was at The 1975 gigs. Beside their crew and Jamie, helping to keep them and the label happy.

Looking back at my phone, I read over the text Adam had sent again. Trying to think of a witty reply but the ding of the elevator distracted me. Shoving the phone back in my pocket I headed towards the room Jamie said he was in. Knocking softly I adjusted the strap of my bag as I waited. Surprised, yet not really, when Matty opened the door.

"Hey!" Matty greeted happily pulling me into a hug. I couldn't help but squeeze him back. He was annoying a lot of the time but it was out of good intentions. He moved to the side so I could move further into the room. Jamie got up from where he sat to hug me.

"Adam will be happy you're here." Matty teased, laughing to himself.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, playing dumb even though I knew what he meant.

"We all know he's got a thing for you." Matty winked, picking up the laptop on the bed before sitting and adjusting it on his lap.

"Okay, okay, she's here right now for business. Discuss personally endeavors later. However, there shouldn't be any." Jamie gave me a side eye and I knew exactly what he was referring to. Technically it wasn't that it wasn't allowed, just frowned upon, within the business to date your coworkers; to simply put it.

We started discussing the new album and promo and other things we normally did when the three of us were in a room together.

"Mind if we cut this short? I have some pressing family things at the moment." Jamie spoke, looking into his phone.

"We don't want to hear about your personal endeavors." Matty mocked from the bed. Unable to help my giggle at his impression of Jamie.

"Everything alright?" I checked, to which he nodded. Making a face as though it was nothing serious. Seeming more annoyed than upset. Picking up a phone call he left the room. Matty still typing away on his laptop, only now he had put his headphones on clearly in a zone. Taking my phone out I noticed another text message.