She said, "Hello"

* This one is dedicated to Rae georgedanieltrash  

Sitting in the back of the van I couldn't help but stare out the window in complete awe. Paris was as beautiful as all the pictures made it seem. As if the scenery wasn't enough to blow me away I was having a bit of a moment. Here I was, little old me, in a van with my band mates as we drove through Paris where we'd be opening for the 1975 the next day. My life is a dream. Im living the dream.

"Are you thinking about George again?" Mark, our drummer oddly enough, nudged me.

"Haha very funny,but wrong. I'm just happy to be here. Dude, were in Paris!!" I shoved him playfully. I couldn't believe this was my life. I knew The 1975 had a good following so opening for them would be good exposure but I had no idea all the incredible, bucket list fulfilling, other moments it would entail.

"Here we are." Stan, our manager/driver, stated as he pulled up to where we'd be staying for the next few days. We had a show tomorrow and then an off day today and the day after the show.

"You've gotta be shitting me" Mark spoke stunned by the elegance of the hotel. Then again, we were in Paris. We pulled up to the door and immediately Stan went from our buddy to our manager. Getting everything sorted bag wise, we made our way into the lobby. Waiting to be told where to go, as we spent most of our time, my phone buzzed. Pulling it from my pocket I noticed a few missed notifications, and a text from George Daniel.

George 🐯👑🤘🏻🦋✨
You guys get to the hotel okay?

His choice in emojis next to his name always made me smile. His current love for Gucci very much present. With a smile I typed a reply.

Checking in now. You guys make it out of the airport alive?

Locking my phone I stuffed it back into my pocket as Stan handed out the room keys. The usual arrangement. Mark and I in one room, Joe and Noah in the other. We headed to the elevators and as we moved upward towards our floor I felt my phone buzz. Without thought a smile adorned my face.

"Are you smiling over Paris or George? " Mark asked just being an ass.

"What do you think, dumbass?" Joe teased. Joe knew me better than any of the guys so I'm sure he could tell very well I had feelings for the 1975s drummer. That is had I not made a complete fool of myself by making it sickeningly obvious by this point. Sending me a wink as the elevator doors opened and Joe was the first one out.

"I wonder if we're height enough to see the Eiffel Tower" Noah noted, pulling his bag behind him trying to see out the windows.

"I can't see anything" he commented with his face against the glass.

"That's cause it's in the opposite direction smart ass" Mark laughed as we all moved down the hallway towards our room. Meanwhile I was not even listening as I was buried in my phone.

George 🐯👑🤘🏻🦋✨
Surprisingly we did. In car now. See you soon xx

There was no point in hiding the smile. What could I say I had feelings for him? Ever since joining the tour in April, George and I hit it off. We had the same sense of humor and tastes. Although I loved teasing him about Gucci. We could even sit down and vibe back and forth for hours. Some of my favorite nights were in the back of their bus where he had this little make shift studio. We'd get drunk and he'd have me lay down vocals that he'd mess with. We'd listen to them hungover the next day and somehow he'd always make them sound better than the last. He was truly talented in his craft.