Eyes Closed pt. 2

Too caught up in Adam's presence on stage, I didn't even realize how my phone was blowing up. Taking it out of my pocket to put it on Do Not Disturb so I wouldn't be distracted, I caught Andrew's name. I cringed not even wanting to know what he was saying. Turning my attention back to Adam I watched as the band walked off, he stayed to throw his picks into the crowd. Raising his arm to wave, he threw up a peace sign and a final wave before walking off. The smile on his face, the look of pure joy, was contagious. He truly loved what he did.

His eyes met mine and my smile only got bigger. He came over and took my face in his hands, leaning down to kiss me. In that moment it was just us. The post show buzz electrifying the kiss.

"How'd I do?" He asked, still smiling. His hands went from my face to my hips. Taken back by his presence I simply stared at him for a second. There were no words I could use for how he made me feel. To be here with him, like this, was all I wanted. It felt even better to know it was mutual.

"You did alright. I've seen better." I teased, pretending to be unimpressed. This made him laugh, giving me a look of surprise.

"Oh have you now?" He laughed, smiling into a kiss. It's was soft and sweet and gave me chills. Pulling away he looked at me, that silly adorable grin still plastered on his face as he moved his head in a motion that meant to follow him. As we walked out of the wings of the stage and into the corridor of backstage I felt like I was floating. I understood what they meant by cloud 9. Adam's tech caught up to us and the two started going full on guitar geek. Looking up the corridor my heart stopped as I noticed Andrew making his way over. The look on his face bursting my blissful bubble completely. His stride determined and angry and I felt like a deer caught in headlights.

"You little bitch." He said under his breath as he brought his hand up. The force of the back of his hand colliding with my cheek caused me to stumble. The sound attracted more attention than anything else as suddenly heads turned in our direction. My hand going to my cheek, I held what was sure to be a red spot in shock, turning my head to look at him.

"I do all this for you and this is how you repay me?!" Andrew shouted, standing over me.

"Andrew.." I tried when in all honestly I had nothing to say to him. If he wanted to lash out and storm off that was fine by me. The sooner he left the better.

"No, I don't even want you to try and justify it. I saw it. I saw you! What was I just your ticket in so you could sleep with the band? Be the little groupie we all know you are?!" At this point he was shouting and making a scene.

"Calm down, man" Adam stepped in, putting his hand out trying to put distance between Andrew and I. Andrew just laughed in Adam's face.

"Don't even get me started with you. You're supposed to be the good guy. I would've thought you'd have the morals and decency to not steal another guy's girl. But hey, anything for a quick fuck, right? You know what, now that I think about it she was never any good to begin with. You want her, you really want that ugly, desperate, whore-" Andrew didn't even finish his rant as Adam took him by his shirt and shoved him against the wall. A startled gasp left my mouth. I was in shock, never had I ever seen Adam get physical with anyone. The look on his face made a cold chill run through my body.

"If I were you, I'd stop talking." Adam snarled through clenched teeth. I could see the guys and Mark making their way over to see what was happening.

"Or what, you'll have your security kick me out? For what? Telling you the truth about that little skanky bitch!" He shouted over Adam to make sure I heard him. The next thing I know I'm watching Adam connect his fist with Andrews face. The force knocking him to the ground.