Studio Visits

For the past few weeks Adam and the rest of the boys had been in a zone. They never left the studio. When they did, and I was able to drag Adam back to our flat, he'd still be glued to his guitar. I loved watching him work so I never minded. Yet I couldn't help get concerned every now then. Were they eating? Drinking? Lord knows they weren't sleeping.

I had the day off and had finished up running some errands in town when I realized just how close I was to the studio. Deciding that Id be a supportive girlfriend and surprise Adam, I stopped by the Starbucks a few blocks away first to grab him and boys probably much needed caffeine. My phone buzzed while I was in line; the devil himself.

Adam Hann:
How's my precious?

His own little way of checking in on me made me smile.

She's good, although she's wondering if she'll ever get to see her boyfriend again.

Shoving the phone in my pocket as I approached the register. I apologized in advance for the long order before struggling to remember what each of the boys drank. My phone vibrating in my pocket, meaning Adam had responded, only proving to be more of a distraction. Completing the order I moved to the side to wait for my drinks and see what Adam had said.

Adam Hann:
She just might. Looks like we'll be done soon.

I shook my head as he and I had very different definitions of soon. Deciding to let the conversation hang on there as I collected the drinks onto a cardboard tray. A tray of drinks in one hand, and my phone in the other as I had to look up exactly the address to the studio. I knew the general area, yet always messed up the number. It was actually closer than I thought and I was there in minutes. The doorman helping me in, seeing as my hands were full. Maneuvering through the halls it didn't take long until I heard Mattys voice excitedly chatting through one of the doors. I knocked as best I could before pushing the door open. The room having gone quiet as they weren't expecting visitors.

"I'm not interrupting am I?" I poked in, immediately they all smiled. My eyes going straight to Adam as they always did. He wore a muscle tshirt showing off his tattoos.

"I bring caffeine." I held the tray of drinks up.

"Bless you." George said from his seat, not even needing to get up simply reaching up to take the one marked 'G'. Ross and Matty both grabbing theirs. Adam got up from the small sofa and made his way over to me.

"This is a pleasant surprise." Putting the tray down so I could properly hug him. He quickly pecked my lips before bending down to grab his coffee. Grabbing my own I sat down beside him on the couch.

"Honestly you're the best for bringing us these." Ross said, downing his coffee.

"I was just in the neighborhood." I smiled as Adam lazily wrapped his arm around me.

"While you're here, what do you think of this?" George asked, playing one of the new tracks. It started with a heavy bass line before the drums kicked in. I couldn't help but smile and nudge Adam with my shoulder as the guitar picked up. His skillful riff flooding the room. He was right when he said they would be done soon as they were simply doing finishing touches and then got ready to leave.

"I'd invite you guys out for a bite but I'm sick of your faces." Ross teased as we all walked out of the studio.

"Thanks again for the coffee y/n! " George waved as he walked off with Matty.  

"Now I have you all to myself." I wrapped my arms around Adam, he had put his sunglasses on so I couldn't see his eyes but he smiled at me.

"I'm all yours" He put his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the street. Nothing planned simply seeing where the rest of the day would take us.

A/N: Two in one night. I'm on a roll/ making up for not posting tomorrow. I'll be in NYC all day hopefully I'll get inspired. xx