Chapter 13

Hi guys!!

Just wanted to say sorry if this chapter sucks... I know, it probably does... But I just wanted to say sorry if it does suck... Blame exams. Anyways have a lovely morning. Even if your morning isn't going well try to have a wonderful morning! You look great with a smile on your face. Thank you for reading and now on to the storrrrryyyyy!!!

Hugs for everyone,
Kat

(Jack’s P.O.V.)

“Jack!” A familiar voice shouts causing both Anti and I to freeze.  

Mark?

I quickly gain control, forcing Anti back. A scream pierces from below and I look, which was a terrible mistake.

Jack! Look out! But it was too late. Pain explodes throughout my entire stomach, causing me to gag and my vision blur. The demon smiles before he vanishes. Wind was suddenly all that I could hear. The sensation of falling was all I could feel besides the pain. Anti couldn't do anything because he was equally in pain. I hurt, he hurts. The ground came rushing up fast. I close my eyes waiting for me to hit the ground. I never did.

Slowly opening my eyes, the only thing that I could see clearly were chocolate brown eyes filled with worry. I inhale sharply, instantly recognizing who it was by their scent. Mark had caught me.

“Bob? Potion,” the blood spattered face of Bob appears. I cough, wincing at the pain.

“Mark, I'll be fine. Just need to catch my breath,” I wheeze. But neither Mark or Bob were buying it. A purple bottle suddenly appears in Bob’s hand. He uncaps it, handing it to Mark. I scrunch my face up, and grabbed it from Bob before Mark could. Shakily, I held it to my lips.

Jack, I barely heard Anti. His voice was faint. I know that warning. I close my eyes and drained the bottle.

I was forced back while Anti was forced forward.  My stomach started to burn, Anti hisses, forcing my eyes to stay shut. By the time the pain settled down, Anti recoils, somehow jumping out of Mark’s arms.

What the hell, Anti?!

Someone was touching your stomach. My eyes flew open when I realize on was in control. Everyone was staring at me with wide eyes. Mark, arms were still outstretched and Felix's hand was where my stomach was. Felix smiles weakly.

“How’s it going bro?” I sigh, getting out of my fighting stance.

“You startled me, that's all.” Felix shrugs.

“It okay. Sorry but I had to speed the potion up a little faster because as soon as that demon left, that door appeared.” I turn in the direction that he was pointing in. A clear, crystalize door stood right in the middle of the red carpet.

“Where does it lead to?”

“We don't know, we were waiting for you to recover.” Mark’s hushed voice caused me to shiver.

“We also found something on the way here! Show him Wade,” Ken says. Wade flips the object around. I hiss as soon as I saw Anti’s reflection in it and I quickly move out of the frame before they could see.  

“Good job, guys,” was all that came out through gritted teeth. I walk over to the door and swung it open. I hear Mark gasp.

“Jack, are you sure you don't want to rest? You literally lost thirty percent of your health when the demon punched you.” I spin around to face him. Everyone else was gathering up their weapons or, in Bob’s case, supplies.

“Aww,” I smile. “Is the poor Markiplier scared?” I watch his jaw clench.

“Nothing scares me.” He growls, stomping pass me, stopping in front of the door frame.

I think you pissed him off. Anti says softly. I wince.

Nah, he knows I'm messing with him. Anti sighs as we all started making our way down the long, dark staircase.

(Felix’s P.O.V.)

I glare at the back of Jack’s head. Something was up with him. He’s hiding something. I shake my head as we continued down the stair case.

Stop being so paranoid! I thought to myself. If something was up, Jack would've told us by now. I trip, crying out. A hand flashes from behind, grabbing my robe, yanking me back to my feet.

“Jesus, Felix!” Ken’s voice barely a whisper. “Stop always tripping!” My face warms a little.

“It’s not my fault that it’s dark in here!” I shot back, running into Jack, who had stopped. He grunts as he bumps into Mark’s back. “Sorry guys!”  

A load moan crawls up the stairs. Whatever it was, it sounded in pain.

“What do we do? Do we have a plan?” Mark whispers over his shoulder. I watch Jack’s outline as he shrugs.

“Regardless if we even have a plan. If one fails, we still have the rest of the alphabet to work through.” I heard Mark laugh silently.

“Even in situations like these, you never cease to make someone smile,” he says before we continue on our way. What lies at the end is something none of us would've expected.