Chapter 17

*wipes forehead * Alrighty guys, hereeeees chapter seventeen. YOU HEAR THAT Septiplierish IT'S UP SO PLEASE DON'T KILL MEEEEHH!! Lol anyways guys, enjoy c:

Hugs for every single one of you,
Kat

(Jack's P.O.V.)

"Mark?" a Swedish voices shouts, working its way into my dream. I mutter under my breath and rolled over.

++++

"Mark?" I mumble, pulling the pillow over my head.

++++

Jack, get up! I growl.

Not you too, Anti!

Get up! He screams, voice rising in panic. My eyes shot open. Get up, get up, get up!

I sat straight up looking around. Anti what's going on? None of my friends were anywhere to be seen. A slip of paper catches my eyes. I get up, walk over to the dresser and read it.

Jack,

We couldn't wake you up, so I'm writing to tell you that we went out looking for Mark. Now don't panic or anything, I'm sure he went out for a walk. I wouldn't blame him if he did.

~Ken

I sigh. Is there any particular reason you woke me up? You saw the note, everyone is fine.

Something isn't right. He mutters. I could feel his worrying mixed with my tiredness.

Anti, don't worry. He's probably on a walk like Ken said.

I don't know, Jack. I really don't.

(Felix's P.O.V.)

I walk around to the where the dine-in was located. There wasn't many people inside, considering the sun had just started to peek over the horizon. There was no sign of Mark anywhere.

I had already tried pressing the arrow right next to his name, but nothing came up. Not even a location.

"Felix," I heard Bob's voice. I turn. "Any signs of Mark?" I shake my head.

"Not the slightest." Bob frowns.

"This isn't like Mark to just take off without telling someone." I wince.

"Maybe Jack knows where Mark is." Now it was Bob's turn to shake his head.

"I highly doubt it. If he did he would've said something to one of us by now," I roll my eyes.

"Or he could be hiding it to save his ass." I grumble.

"What do you mean by that?" He asks, tilting his head slightly to one side. I sigh.