Chapter 15

(Mark's P.O.V.)

When we started making our way down the mirrored room, I thought that it would never end. I could feel Jack's face on my back, his arms tighten around my neck as we reached the end.

"Hey bros, I think I see the end!" Felix's yells and started running, Ken hot on his heels. Bob, Wade, and I hung back.

"Are we almost out of the room?" The Irishman asks miserably. Bob smiles.

"Yup, just hang in there buddy!" Wade scratches his head.

"Why did you get so freaked out over the mirrors, Jack?"

"The mirrors showed negative things," was all he said.

Just as we were about to reach the end, Felix and Ken came running back, their faces full of terror. Jack lifts his head.

"What's goi-"

"There's another safe zone!!!" They shout excitedly.

"What?!" Jack says, hopping down from my back.

"Come on!" They started running again now followed by the rest of us running.

++++

Somehow, someway we ended up outside in a dark, eerie place. There was a graveyard and then a scary looking cabin in the distance.

"This is a safe zone?" Jack whispers in disbelief. "This is more like a fucking death wish than a safe zone."

"It's not so bad," Felix pouts. "You haven't even seen the cabin from the inside yet."

"Frankly, I don't want to." Wade scoots closer to Bob, hiding a little bit behind him. Felix grabs Jack's arm.

"Aw, come on bro!" He said dragging Jack behind him. I flinch as Ken tries to grab my arm.

"What the hell man!" Jack shouts, struggling. "Let me go! I don't want to go!" Felix smiles, revealing a row of red stained, pointed teeth.

"What's the matter, Jackaboy? Scared?" The figure says in a voice so not like Felix. He bends Jack's arm causing him to cry out.

"Jack," I yell, starting towards him. I grunt as a sudden force knocks me off of my feet, pinning me to the ground. Bob and Wade split up, trying to get one of us. The figure pretending to be Ken raises his arms and they both instantly freeze right where their standing.

"How does it feel not being able to move?" He growls. I twist my head around to where Jack was struggling against the figure pretending to be Felix.

"Ugh, dear!" The Felix figure changes into a guy. His face was hidden by a cowl. The figure holding me also changes, except his face was visible. His skin was a dark blue, eyes a blood-lusting yellow. "This one won't stop fighting me! It's really getting on my nerves!" he whines. The one holding me smiles.

"Here boo," he replies. All the guy did was glare at Jack and instantly Jack stopped struggling. His eyes wide in shock. "Now he can't move!"

"Teehee~ thanks babe." He grabs Jack's hair, pulling it to where he was looking at me. "Oooh, I know what we could do! We could kill one of them and have their friends watch!!" The guy holding me smiles.

"Brilliant, love. You pick."

"Kill the one you're holding!!" The cowled person laughs. Wade, Bob, and Jack all were wide eyed and terrified. I wince, as the yellow eyed freak grabs my hair, yanking it up to expose my throat.

"There's no point in struggling," he whispers in my ear. A silver flash of a blade heading towards my throat. I stare at him wide eyed. There was nothing that my friends could do. There was nothing I could do.

The guy holding me lets out a grunt, toppling over on the ground with a silver arrow through his head. Bob and Wade unfroze from their spots, Bob throwing a dagger that he had in his hand. I watch Jack duck out of the way.

The dagger lodges itself into the cowled guys throat. He lets out a gurgling noise before he toppled over, taking Jack down with him. I scramble to my feet as two sets of footsteps head our way. I glance over to see Felix and Ken run our way.

"Ewww get off of me ya big smelly!!" Jack growls, untangling himself from the dead cowled guy.

"Is everyone alright?" Felix pants, trying to catch his breath.

"How do we know that it's the real you?"

"Cut me, chop my head off, do whatever you want, but we need to get out of here." Bob retrieves his dagger while Wade helps Jack up. I brush myself off.

"Okay, how'd you suppose we do that?" Ken and Felix exchange looks.

"We know the way out."

(Unknown P.O.V.)

A beautiful woman sat on a crystalized white chair. Her silver eyes fixed in fascination at the black substance inside the tube.

"And this liquid," she asks, her voice ringing with authority. "Can make me the perfect killing machine?" The guy in velvet bows.

"Yes, master, it can." The woman stands up, her crimson red dress moving in riplets as she walks towards the table.

"And these are the victims?" The guy in velvet bows yet again.

"Yes, master. They are also friends." The woman's smile deepens.

"Friends, eh? This will be interesting."

"Which one do you want me to send the assassin after?" She smiles, scanning the photos of six different people. Eventually, she points her smooth white finger to the middle photo.

"Bring me this one."