Chapter 16

(Mark's P.O.V.)

"Only a few more yards," Felix yells over his shoulder. We were currently running down a dark, damp tunnel. Jack had his septic guns, one in each hand, Ken had never put away his bow, Wade and I had our swords ready, considering he had lost his gun. We were ready for anything to try to stop us from leaving. So it really wasn't all that surprising when monsters started popping up.

The first two were just random evil NPCs. Jack grabs his guns, and shot them in the head. They both grimace as the fade away.

"Nice shot," Ken says as he jumps over a crate that had fallen out of no where. A strange demon thing was crawling on the ceiling above us. Without thinking, I jumped up on another crate that fell, Soares through the air with my sword's blade pointed upwards, cutting in half as I flew by. Its body lands on the floor behind everyone as I land in front of Felix, letting him go by before I started running again. The end of tunnel was really close.

"Almost there!" Ken screams, aiming bow, letting a silver arrow soar through the air, piercing the heart of a cowled figure. It explodes trembling the ground a little.

None of us fell as we burst through the exit, skidding a little bit on the snow covered ground. When we were a couple of feet away, we all slow down to catch our breath. We all cheered when a box came up saying: Congratulations, you beat level 64.

"I think we really did break the game," Bob says laughing. Jack smiles.

"Who cares! If this means getting out of this game quicker, I don't care!" which caused me to also smile.

"True!" Felix shakes his head.

"Never again with those creepy and confusing levels bros, never again." Wade shrugs, his sword disappearing while I sheathed mine.

"Who cares? We can finally just go back to the hotel and rest."

++++

When we got back to the hotel, Ken and Bob instantly went out again but this time to get us all something to eat from the dine-in. Jack was in the shower while Wade was napping. Felix was being Felix, snooping around in the bar down stairs. I was just laying on Jack's bed until he gets out of the shower, staring at the ceiling.

How many days have we been in here? Two? Three? Maybe even four?

"Marrkk!" Jack sings, coming around the corner, drying his hair with a towel. He wore a loose grey shirt with black sweatpants. "Is the food here ye-" he looks over at me. "Why are you on my bed?" I shrug, snuggling deeper into in.

"My bed is so far away and yours was the closest." Jack laughs, hanging the grey towel on the back of a chair.

"Mark, you lazy fuck, get up! Your bed is literally five footsteps away!" I pout, rolling over my back towards him.

"I don't wanna."

"Mark."

"No."

"Mark!"

"Noo." Something soft hits me in my face. There was soft laughter. I glance over to find Jack and Wade laughing. I pouted even more.

"Why'd you hurt me?" I said fake sniffling.

"High five Wade!" They both high fived each other. I sigh and sat up.

"Fiiinne, I'll move." I grumble, dragging the covers from his bed with me.

"Mark!" He exclaims. I laugh silently as I curled up in them on my bed.

"You said nothing about the covers!" He starts to pout.

"But how am I suppose to stay warm tonight?" I roll over to face where he was standing.

"You could always lay in bed with me tonight," I joked, he turns a little red while he rolled his eyes.

"You wish!" Bob and Ken entered the room carrying a bag with Styrofoam boxes. "Food!" Jack exclaims attacking the bag as soon as it was set down. I smile, untangled myself from the covers and went to join in with the "feast".

(Unknown P.O.V.)

The guy in all black waits until moon high, just like his master says before he snuck into their room.

They were all asleep, two of the snoring loudly while the others snore softly. He walk over to each bed until he found the one that his master wanted. Without saying a word, he grabs the red haired man out of bed, covering his mouth with a cloth.

The guy struggled. His wide brown eyes were filled with terror. The red haired guy tried to knock the attacker down but the chemicals in the cloth were in effect. Very soon he went limp in the attackers arms. The attacker smiles as he drags the unconscious man out of the room silently. Everyone was still asleep.

The attacker slings the man on his shoulder. The mission was successful and his master was going to be very happy when he gets back