Chapter 22

(Phil's P.O.V.)

[In the morning]

I had my eyes cover. I couldn't watch the assassin and the Queen torture Mark.

"Hey, Pertia? Do you think we can zoom in on the back corner?" Dan asks, making me uncover my eyes. I watch as Mark's screen was zoomed in. "Who's that guy?" Dan points at a figure.

I squint, leaning forward slightly. It appeared to be some person with brown hair. His face was covered by a white mask with a straight face carved in it.

"I have no idea," I replied, watching the person in the green jacket run away.

"My lady, it appears as if the thing that I pushed out of the way is gone." The little butler guy says bowing.

"Don't worry about it. He might actually be of some use. Come, Dark." The queen puts a hand on Mark's shoulder and they both vanished, leaving Mark's screen dark once again.

"So," I raise my eyebrows as Dan changes it took Jack's screen. "Am I the only one who has an awful feeling about today?" Pertia and I both shook our heads.

"No, you're not the only one..."

[That afternoon]

Jack screaming something about a killer, makes me lift my head off of the desk. I gasp as I saw him throw down the same mask figure as before.

"Dan, Dan, come quick!!" I yell. Dan, who was inspecting each of the heart monitors hurries over.

"What?" He asks. I switch the screen to Felix's when I saw him walk over to the masked person. Dan let's out a whistle as the exchange was going on between Ken, Felix, and the guy.

"Cry," the guy answers. Dan whistles again.

"So, is he good or bad?" I shrug, watching them crowd around Cry, putting a hand on his shoulder, neck, or head. I blink and they had vanished.

"Well, you might want to pull up a sit or something because this is going to be a long night."

(Jack's P.O.V.)

My ears pop as soon as we land on a snowy, rocky surface. I withdraw my hand from Cry's shoulder and look around.

There was a big, empty, snow covered plain with mountains surrounding it.

This isn't much of an arena. Anti says smirking. I roll my eyes.

I'd rather have this over somewhere that's more dangerous and hazardous to my health.

Aw, but why? Anti whines. It would be so much fun! I roll my eyes, ignoring him. When everyone was away from him, Cry brushed himself off.

"Welcome," he says, brown hair waving, as an icy cold breeze flutters through. "To the Queen's Arena."

0.0 you guys excited because I know I am!!! We are almost to the end of our journey together guysss!! Oh I am so excited.

Yes, I know that this is waaaaaaaaay before my posting time. For those of you who don't know, I usually post one chapter of this story at 10:00 a.m. (EST) and another one at 3:00 p.m. (EST) but, as I have mentioned before, I'm trying to finish up my last Summer A course for dual enrollment and that's why my posting dates are gonna be off until it is finished.

Anyways thank you guys so much for reading this chapter (even though it's very short x.x) and as I said, we are really close to the end of the story.

Hugs for every single one of you amazing people!!

Kat