Chapter 21

I just wanna say that I dedicate this chapter to Septiplierish. Her reaction to one of my chapters made me come up with this idea for this chapter. I'm also very sorry that this will be the only chapter I post today for this story. I'm currently trying to finish my last Summer A college class for dual enrollment. Anyways, thank you Septiplierish for giving me this idea and enjoy reading. :)

Hugs for everybody,
Kat

(Phil's P.O.V.)

[Three days ago]

I groan, slamming my hands on the desk, watching the kidnapping of Mark scene over again. And then the next morning everyone was clueless as to what happen. I watch Jack as Jack read the note Ken wrote for him since Bob nor Wade were able to wake him up. He seemed to by it.

I watch as Felix and Jack verbally fight, cringing on the inside.

"Why the hell are they so... Naive?" I mutter, earning a glance from Dan.

"Remember, Phil, they're in a game." I slam my fist on the desk again.

"Fuck the game! Why can't they just know what had happen to Mark?" I yell. All eyes were on me now as I tremble with anger. "Why does it have to be some stupid mystery where they have to figure out what had happened?" I put my head on the desk and covered my face with my arms.

Why can't they just know!?

Strong arms snake their way around me, hugging me. I glance up to see Dan hugging me from behind. He rests his head on my shoulder.

"It tears me apart as much as it does to you," he says softly. "It hurts that we can't do anything, it hurts that all we can do is sit back and wait."

"But why can't they just know who kidnapped Mark?" I whisper, tears threatening to spill. "If somehow the person who took him just left them a piece of evidence or something. Anything to tell them where he is." I sniff, glaring at Mark's black screen. Dan hugs tighter.