Chapter 29

(Mark's P.O.V.)

There was no celebration when we woke up and took our Tegua350s off. Sure the crew was celebrating the fact that the rest of us were alive, but my friends and I weren't happy. Jack had died in the game which means that he would be dead in real life.

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes as I turn my head weakly towards his bed.

His heart monitor was still showing signs that his heart was still beating. I watch his bare chest rise slowly up and down. He...he's still alive. I turn and look up at the ceiling.

Was that good or bad?

[Three Days Later]

It's been three days since Felix, Bob, Wade, Ken and I had woken up from the game. We let all of our fans know what had happen and of course they were really shocked but very supportive in the end. We also let them know what was going on with Jack which they were really upset about but they understood.

Mr. Howell had informed us this morning that, for some odd reason, Jack was still alive but he was in a coma. He had also mentioned that we couldn't take his Tegua off because it was too risky. It might set off the chip that was suppose to kill him.

Ken, Felix, Bob and Wade were all chatting with Mr. Howell quietly about the options that we had left.

I sat by Jack's bed lost in thought. I kept replaying his death over and over again in my mind, always bringing tears to my eyes. I jump at the sound of a door opening.

"Mr. Howell? Here is the guy who hacked the game that those Youtubers were testing." I spun around. A skinny looking man with brown hair and brown eyes smirks. His hands were cuffed in front of him.

"Nice to see most most of you survived. My name's Yamimash by the way" says the same British voice that was taunting us in the game. I snap.

"You bastard!" I yell lunging at him. Bob catching me before I could beat the guy to a pulp. "YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED JACK!"

The police officer that had escorted him, shakes him a little. The guy, Yamimash, sighs.

"He's not dead, Markiplier, you can still save him." I froze.

"What do you mean that I can still save him?"

[End of Book 1]