MA!! HEY MAAAA!

What?

*rubs eyes* A-am I going insane?

D-does that really say 1.05k?

You guuuuuuuyyyyyyssssssssss!!! :') We just went from 623 reads to 1K reads in less than two days

You guuuuuuuyyyyyyssssssssss!!! :') We just went from 623 reads to 1K reads in less than two days. My story can't be that good!

Thank you. God how many times I say thank you it will never be enough. Thank you for reading this book!! And book 2!! I just :') I honestly thought that this book was going to only get 135 reads or something on the lines of that. I'm just touched at the moment, trying not to cry!!

I know some of you big time writers are just going to look at this, laugh and see "oh, big deal! 1k reads! I've got 6k or 7m reads"

Its a big deal to me okay so hush! I know I've said this before but I'm going to say it again. If it wasn't for you guys, I would've stopped way back at Chapter 9. Every read, every comment, every vote, things like that make me very humbled. Very honored that you as a person would seat here, whether it's on your phone or computer, and read this story. My fan fiction story when you could be reading better stories than mine. Seriously guys Thank you so much.

It's also not about the reads or the votes, it's about the comments. It's about you guys, what you guys think! I love hearing for you all, even if you are threatening to kill me because of how Book 1 ended and trying to claw my eyes out. The comments voice your guys opinion and it's always amazing to sit down, after a long, dreadful day and just read what you guys wrote about a Chapter, a specific event that had happened, or guessing what might happen in future chapters. I wish I could hug each and every one of you!! Thank you!!

MAA HEY MAAAAAAA!!! HOW SHOULD WE CELEBRATE 1K READS? *no reply* well... I guess she is still sleeping....

Seriously, how should we celebrate?
- a Q&A session?
- write a small chapter that is completely irrelevant to the story?
- cakes and cookies? XD

But seriously guys what should we do? I'm leaving this up to you. X.X

virtual hugs for everyone,

Kat