Chapter 14

(Mark's P.O.V.)

To my amaze, we entered the room and its was nothing but mirrors all around. Jack pushes by me glancing all over.

"Where the hell are we?" He asks, sounding a little distressed. I frown.

"We are obviously in a room filled with nothing but mirrors," Felix remarks as if he was explaining the obvious. Jack scratches his head.

"Yeah, I know that but we just skipped like thirty five levels." Ken freezes.

"So," he says slowly. "You're telling me that we went from level twenty four to level fifty nine?" Jack nods. Wade breaks out into a smile.

"Guys, I think we broke the game!" I laugh. Everyone else was smiling, except for Jack. He was still looking around scratching the back of his neck. I walk over, touching his shoulder.

"Jack?" His head whips around. All I saw were flashes of bright green in his eyes. I blink and blues eyes stare worriedly at me.

"Mark, are you okay?" I smile faintly.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." He returns my smile. A deep chuckle runs through the room.

WELL WELL WELL. IT SEEMS AS IF YOU ALL ARE STILL ALIVE. The voice was back.

"Of course we're still alive!" Bob shouts. "Why wouldn't we be?" Silence. The voice was gone.

(Jack's P.O.V.)

Jack, calm down.

How can I fucking calm down?! There's mirrors everywhere and they're showing your reflection!

Your friends can't see me can they?

I don't know! Mark nearly did! I didn't realize how hard it was for me to breath until Mark starts calling my name. My vision blurs as he wraps his arms around me for a consoling hug. I cling to his jacket

"Is he okay?"

"Mark, what's wrong with Jack?"

"Guys, let's keep going. I think this mirrors are freaking him out." Mark's voice rumbles in his chest. "Can you handle it or do you want me to piggy back you?" I shake my head fast against his jacket.

"I don't think I can look at the mirrors. I don't want to look, I can't loo-" Mark squeezes me.

"Ssh Jack." He whispers in my hair. "It's okay." He let's go of me and I look up. He untangles my fingers from his jacket and turns around. My eyes widen.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious." I notice his sword was gone. I walk about behind him, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Ready?" I mumble, he nods. I jump on his back as lightly as I could while he grabbed my legs, giving me a piggy back ride.

"Alright guys," he says to our friends. I feel Anti stir a little bit when I buried my face into Mark's shoulder, trying not to look at any of the mirrors. "Let's keep moving forward!" I was trying to pin point Anti's feelings. I know one was embarrassment but the other...

What was the other feeling that Anti is experiencing?

Heyy

I know shortest chapter ever...
I'll make it up to you guys tomorrow I swear!! Today's just been really busy. Anyways thanks for reading!!

Hugs for everyone,
Kat