The Party

Alright. *cracks knuckles* let's do this!!!

To celebrate hitting 2k on this story, I'm writing a surprise chapter. *shrugs* I mean it's not really a surprise considering I told ya'll in Game Over. (The sequel to this story).

So somebody wanted a party xD well here we go.

Wattpad friends who make an appearance:

Septiplierish (duh without a question xD)
JamyPaige360
AriaGrimesQoutev
BlackTieNovels

Here weeee goooooooooooooo!!

(Kat's P.O.V.)

The music blares loud in my ears as the bass drops. Everyone on the dance floor were shimmying their hips while my friends and I chill over by where the snacks were.

"Where ever there is food, it's a good day!" Kaleja says, munching on some chips. I smirk, shaking my head.

Only her.

"Where's Kay at?" I ask, noticing that she was suddenly missing. Jamy laughs.

"Wherever Jack is, you can bet that she is right there." Aria smiles as she sips on her drink.

"Excuse me," a girl with blue hair that I've never seen before, squeezes pass me.

We were all just standing around, probably looking awkward to a lot of people. Panic! At The Disco starts blaring from the speakers.

"Hold up!" Kaleja says, finishing the chip in her hand. "This is my shit!" I giggle as she makes her way to the dance floor.

"Welp, this is fun!" I sip on my tea.

"It was kinda worth coming," Aria says. I shrug.

"It's not the best party, but it was something."

"Ohmygod guyyys." Jamy whispers excitedly. "Here they come!"

"Who?" I ask, turning around and froze. Three people make their way towards this table. One was wearing a white mask with a face on it, one had red hair and the other had green. I giggle as I saw Kay following the green haired one from the shadows.

"Excuse me," Mark says politely. Jamy, Aria and I scooted a little shell-shocked. The other two flash us a quick smile before helping Mark with the drinks. I glance over at Kay who kept silently mouthing the word "Senpai!" Over and over again.

What do I do? What do I say?!

The blue haired girl looks up, confused. "Who are all of you?" That's when everything that was going on froze.

"Dats Cryaotic bitch!" Kajela screams over the music, pointing at the masked guy while walking back over to us.

"That's senpai," a giggle leaks out of the shadows. We all looked over to see Kay pointing at Jack. "Oh... I mean Jacksepticeye."

The blue haired girl pales a little as Kay mouthed, "Touch my senpai and I swear to god you will not have any limbs left."

I smirk as Aria introduced Mark.

"I still don't know who they are..." I cross my arms.

"What's your name?"

"Raven," she replies. Jamy, seeing where I was going with this, chimes in.

"Well Raven, pull up a seat. It's story time!"

Yeah, I know I know. This surprise chapter sucked...

It seemed like a good idea in my head at the time...Lol.
Anyways thank you guys for reading this story!! Still trying to get over the shock of thus having 2k reads!!!! THANK YOU!!! :')

Hugs for everyone,
Kat