Chapter 26

(Jack's P.O.V.)

Dark smiled, one of the creepiest smiles that I have ever seen on Mark's face. Anti growls, nearly grabbing at the pendant. Dark smiles, grabbing my wrist.

Waves of pain smashed into where I was. I let out a silent hiss as Dark grips harder.

"So, you finally came out to play, dark one." Dark growls. Anti smiles back.

"If this your idea of playtime, then yes." He kicks Dark in his chest, sending him flying backwards.

"J-Jack?" A small Swedish voice whimpers. Anti looks over. All of my friends stared back at us with huge eyes filled with terror. I cringe as Anti's fear unfolds in front of him.

"Please don't be afraid of me. I am not like him," Anti gestures towards Dark, who was still trying to get up. Cry, the only one who wasn't afraid, steps forward.

"So if you are here, where is Jack?" Anti sighs pointing towards my head.

"He is up here and can hear everything you say, so try not to upset him."

Hey! I don't get upset that easily! I glance over at Mark's and I's health bars. He was losing barely any health, while I sat at a steady 35% Anti flips over as Dark as he was charging at us. Cry punches Dark in the jaw, sending him flipping across the snowy ground. I glance at his health. It hasn't even made it past 90% yet.

Aw, fuck it! Dark is way too strong. Anti glances around as the our health steadily increases. He glances at Felix.

"I don't know who you are, but you must be nice, bro, considering Jack kept you hidden from us all this time." Anti smiles.

"It was my wish to be a secret." I caught a glimpse of Dark charging at Felix.

"F-" but Anti wasn't quick enough. Dark kicks Felix in his chest. Cry yells, launching himself at Dark.

"Sorry Jack. I know how much you didn't want me to hurt him." My septic guns instantly appear in my hands. I silently let out a sob.

Please, Anti, don't do it. Anti starts running at Dark who was busy dealing with Wade, who seemed to be keeping his ground, blocking every move with his sword.

If you kill him, I threaten Anti as the sound of metal hitting each other gets closer. I will never forgive you, Antisepticeye.

He flinches as I used his full name for the first time.

"Ken!" Anti yells, launching in the air. Ken, who was busy helping Felix up, snaps his head up. "Get ready!" Ken nods as Anti fires the guns.

None of the bullets hit Dark nor Wade but it was enough to draw them away from each other. Dark's eyes narrow as Anti lands in front of Wade, who steps back in surprise.

"Pick on someone your own size!" Anti fires another round. The blast lands near Dark's feet but it was enough to distract him as Anti knocks him off his feet. Dark let's out a yelp as the sword fell from his hand. "Ken, now!"

Ken runs pass us, and held Dark to the ground.

"Bob!" Bob joins Ken while the two of them held him down. I watch from my mind as Anti walks over to where the three were, putting the guns in the holsters.

"Traitor!" Dark hisses, struggling against Bob's and Ken's grip. "You're a traitor to your own kind!" Anti laughs, kneeling down beside him.

"Traitor? To what kind? I have no kind!" Dark struggles even more as Anti grabs the pendant. "Furthermore, I hate creatures like you who mess with Jack's friends." Before Dark could say anything else, Anti yanks the pendant off.

Mark's body went limp as the others crowded around. He blinks, chocolate brown eyes stare confusingly at me.

I force Anti back, regaining control of my body. Tears roll down my face.

"Mark!"