Act 10 - Route 2 - Outer Science

The Dan was all engulfed by a black void, sucking them into a dimension they know nothing of. And when they got there, an unknown dark entity that took form of someone they knew greeted them, holding in his arms an unmoving Eisen.

It was then when they knew that Konoha was no more.

Seto was the first one to rush to Eisen, but doing so only led to his demise.

The snake pulled out a gun, its fire not only causing the damage of a bullet. It was laced in his dark energy, making Seto writhe in despair despite only being shot on his foot.

First, Aisen. Then Eisen. And now...

He strangled him, glaring at all the others. "Now, who's next?

"How about you tell me, Queen?" He turns to Mary, leaving her in a screaming mess.

Mary stared at everything in front of her, her eyes almost hollow.

She couldn't feel herself breathe. This... This nightmare...the horrifying sight of all this took her breath away.

But this wasn't a nightmare.

Because this was real.

This was happening.

She could hear sadistic laughing in the distance, but her senses were too far out to even consider using more than her eyes.

Her eyes...She couldn't tear her gaze away, despite her fear.

Danchou...

Kano...

Momo...

Hibiya...

Shintaro...

Her beloved Seto...

And the unconscious Eisen.

Eisen...is still alive.

She's the only one without blood staining her body. But as she looked closer, she was wrong. Her black dress was drenched by all the pool off blood that was around her.

The blood of all their friends.

"Now, tell me, dear queen." He hissed, holding back his amusement and excitement that threatened to burst out of his wide grin.

"What's your wish?"

Mary screamed, tears falling heavily like never before, as she pleaded for her wish. The snakes gathered around her, forming into one massive serpent, and then...

...reset.

The snake knew that this story's "once upon a time" would last forever. His happiness had no end.

This grand entertainment of a nightmare had no end.

The snake lived happily...

...ever...

...after.

-*-

.