Four - Red eyes.

Meanwhile at 24th Street

It was the middle of the day and it was sizzling. It was a rather hectic day at the company of one of the main streets in ths busy capital, but it was a day like no other.

His red eyes dilate at the sound of the fire alarm echoing on all sides of the building. His dark cranberry colored hair slides over his high bridged nose as he whirls over to rush to the door.

He follows the path where his eyes see unidentifiable shadowy images leading to the lower floor. This was a sign that something bad is happening in broad daylight.

The corridors are empty-- staff of the company building were gone. The appliances holding the new gadgets also fell down. The place was an overall mess.

He stops as he sees suspicious strangers on the other side of the shelves. As he looked closer, refering to them as suspicious was an understatement.

The customers were all tied up. The rest of the men stood among them, armed with weapons and camouflage clothing.

'Terrorists.' He thought.

To the next shelf next to where he was hiding, there stood three teenagers that eyed the same thing. Then he gasped as one armed man walked towards them. He hid himself effortlessly as a similar shelf appeared to block the terrorist's view of him.

Yet he passed through the teenagers just as that. Were these teenagers one of them?

But that conclusion was wrong as the girl with short orange hair hit his head hard with a lamp she grabbed nearby. He helplessly fell to the ground.

So they weren't on the enemy's side after all.

"Hey Japan brats, listen!"

The threatening voice boomed through the mic. "If we fail to receive ten million yen in two minutes, we will blow aalllll of your heads like putty..." ...he says, loading his pistol, and smirked as he raised a handful of grenades using his other hand. "...and maybe blow up everyone else's on this whole damn building!"

He glanced to the three girls's side again. Their auras were blue; they attempted to save the civilians. Their thoughts were clearly identified by him because of the colors they emanated--which he prefered to refer to as "auras".

The next minutes, he found the two girls walking to the center of the hostages. In record time they caught everyone's attention; and the opponents's were no exception.

"I am Kisaragi Momo, an idol. And this here, is my friend Mary."

She more or less just up and introduced themselves. What was she doing? "I'm sorry, everyone, but please..." The other smaller girl's eyes met the gazes of the civilians as she apologized.

And he could not deny the red hue her eyes coloured into yet alone the color of the aura he was seeing enveloping the two girls.

The aura of a radiant red blurring his vision as if it was the intense heat haze made by the sun itself.

This was not the first time he saw such; one was when he activated his abilities in front of a mirror. He saw his red eyes glowing a brighter crimson and body ripening a blood-like shade.

And one time when his sister accidentally and out of her control released a tremendous amount of abstract energy even he couldn't create...

Snapping out from bewilderment, he notices a boy wearing red jersey running to the control panels and someone aiming fire against him. He rushes over without hesitance and blinded the attacker's vision in the most grotesque nightmares it could imagine.

"H-Hey!" The other rebels noticed him. He wasn't wearing the protective amulet after all. Having no choice, he conjured the frightening silhouettes again to be aimed only to the ambusher's vision-- yet unfortunately he lost control without the talisman and unearthed lots more energy than expected, to the point that it even forced an excruciating shock to his mind.

The boy with the red jersey was saved but he collapsed on the floor after seeming to connect his phone via USB to one of the systems. The screens suddenly flashed a blue-haired image on the monitors but it suddenly crashed.

Before the enemies tried to shoot him,

...the shelves fall down and knocked them over to entirely send them out cold. No one could possibly make those fall down involuntarily. Then he sees the violet-hooded character with a stern look behind the fallen shelves.

This one was the person who pushed them; when did he get there? And those eyes were a vivid red having the same aura as the female youths earlier... As he stared at him, the hooded person widens his eyes in confusion.

These people...

"Nii-san!" The girl who introduced herself earlier as Momo worriedly flew to the immobile youth in a jersey. "He passed out! We should carry him to the quarters please!"

Is he hurt?

Using his ability, he quickly ran over to their side and he made sure he discarded the barrier to lessen the burden on his mind, and to make them notice him.

Sure enough, they noticed him, and they even widened their eyes.

The two girls except for the one with the hoodie flinched as he glimpsed their direction.

"D-Danchou!" The girl with orange locks and pink hooded shirt nudged the boy, having lime green hair and violet hood, beside her.

"Y-You..." The boy started.

"Pardon me for intruding. I am not one of the terrorists, please don't fret." The dark cranberry haired boy reassured, using his usual stern but comforting tone.

"T-That's not it." He added. When he looked closer to the speaker, he realizes that it was actually a girl. Rudely, he mistook her for a boy for having that ambigous appearance and get-up.

"H-His eyes..." The damsel in a dress shivered.

'My eyes?' The boy looked at the three questioningly. "You can see us?" The stranger added, still fazed. What were these three talking about?

"I can see you. And, what's more is that you can see me." He added, baffling the others more.

"Well well. Whaddya know." Three claps were heard behind him. As they whorled over to the vigorous tone, he sees a cat-eyed blond. "It seems we have someone interesting over here."