Six - Room 107.

-*-

Room 107.

That was the plating embossed on the door which the blond opened. As soon as he stepped in the hall, the boy greeted him. "After you. And, you too, Momo-chan."

He hears the orange-haired girl beside him let out a gasp of astonishment.

The hall was spacious. It had a sophisticated, modern feel, even having an LED wall. There was another hall seen past the walk in passage at the farthermost left corner beside the staircase which lead to the next floor. It exuded a contemporary feel to the large condo.

"I leave him to you, okay?" The blond released his hold of the unconscious boy. This boy, in a red jersey, leaned his weight in a wobbly manner on the tall black-haired lad sporting a green hoodie, one of which were connected to his pants of the same color. "I'll help," The girl, whom he assumed was Momo if he remembered correctly, offered.

"No, no, no, Momo-chan, you join us in the living room, please." He winked at her, then glanced at the cranberry-haired lad, earning the sun-haired boy a confused gaze from both of them.

"It's fine, isn't it?" After he nodded to the one carrying the unconscious boy, he carried him away to a corridor by the left.

"Come and sit here, dear guests."

He was being too polite, he almost didn't want to accept a seat as his offer. Nonetheless he just sat at the black divan on the beside a coffee table on one corner across the girl.

"Youkoso, waga headquarters- e!"

What?

'Headquarters?' He echoed in his mind.

"Eh? Headquarters?" Momo spoke.

"Yes, yes indeed. As you know, we understand you very well. And that is why you agreed to come, right?" During his second statement, he shifted his gaze to him.

He shot the cat-eyed boy an impassive yet defiant gaze. "...partly." He finally spoke.

"Now, now, I know, I know. There will be more to it, but shall we introduce ourselves first?"

Silence. "I take that as a yes then! So uhm... Let's start from danchou, number one! Kido, please?"

'Number one? ...gang leader?' He'd better do some explaining after this. Or else...

He hears a composed and low voice at the blond's left side, startling him. "...here." And making him wonder when did she, the hooded 'girl' he more or less assumed as a boy, get there.

He swore that the past second that boy was alone on that couch. As he suspected, they just kept citing evidences of them being related to his... or their situation.

And the hooded girl with a cold glare... her aura was gone at that moment she wasn't there. But now, he felt her existence; she was glowing a vivid purple.

"W-Whoa! Where did... I thought you were a ghost!"

This comment from her made the girl with a violet hoodie lower her head. "Ahahaha~~ Momo-chan thought Kido was a ghost! A ghost! Kido is really scary isn't she? Ahaha. Kido is scaring momo! She'll go Boo. BooooOO~ BOOOO---"

His word was sliced by a sudden cracking sound that they heard coming from Kano's direction.

"Ow---ooooowww----K-Kido, y-you're the prettiest ghost I kno---Oooowww ow ow!"

More cracks. He was being laid out a corkscrew blow and headlock. His neckbone's in bad shape.

....(this part contains violence)