Act 01 - Mekakushi Code.

Last night, August 15

Unfortunately, for the night, the search was postponed; because of the rather vague to no clues of where they might be and not to mention the heavy rain; however, they minced matters at the headquarters.

He was worried for his sister was still not found, but the weight on his shoulders slightly lightened as he was told by the person introduced as Hibiya that:

"He has that glutton with him. So she'll be somewhat... Err no! She'll NEVER be safe! He's a gluttonous pervert! He's a glutton of food as much as he is a pervert of girls---" Then Momo covered his mouth with a gag, and smiled at him sheepishly while apologizing, "Sorry for what he said just now! That's not true! Your sister will be safe. We shall assure you!"

"Speaking of that, the missing people as of now are two. One is miss Hiyori, but Chibiya-kun forgot what happened..." Kano started.

"It's Hibiya, not Chibiya, got it, Cat-no?!"

He only giggled at his resistance. "Hai hai. And the other one is... sixth member's sister, who was also lost, and wasn't able to be tracked because she held the... talisman you mentioned?" All eyes turned to the vermillion-eyed teenager.

He told them that the amulet locked their prowess from the sensory of humans. The energy can be uncontrollable and evident that even normal humans can see it, so there was a need.

"So the next thing is... Shintaro-kun and Momo-chan's query, as to why this program..." Kano pointed at the blue-haired lad... floating while sitting cross-legged. "Suddenly acquired a body."

That was what everyone was most mystified about.

The sixth member remembered his assumed cause of the amendment of his body. A great abstract energy...

Shintaro asks when was the last time the boy was without his body. "Uhmmm... it was definitely when you inserted me into the monitor."

As he remembered, that was the exact same time he released a massive amount of abstract energy to prevent this red jersey guy from being shot...

"So where were you after that? You suddenly disappeared."

"Ah! You can't believe this! I was in a room. And there was an array of really profound sweets! But after that I was scolded by a girl..." He lowered his head, a flush forming across his face. "She was really kind! She even went out with me to find Goshoujin Shintaro... but we got seperated!"

"Seperated?"

"Yes! That was unfortunate!"

Kido interrupts in a worried tone. "Then that means she's now lost, isn't she? We should look for her!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch her name! But I know what she looked like! She was like a doll, wearing a black dress, having dark hair and reddish eyes! And she was small too..."

Wait. Room full of sweets? Kind? Dark hair, dress, reddish eyes and doll-like?

"That person..." The vermillion-eyed boy started. "She is my sister."

Everyone planted a look of shock. He would know so easily, because...

"How would you be sure?" Kido asks.

The answer to that was related to this. "The reason why he had his body; it was because of my eye ability. It's an accidental massive energy conjuration."

He also stated that his sister had released a far greater amount in one outburst of abstract power than he did. So it was a possibility that their abstract fields were linked from far away so the current would be enough to be able to conjure a body and since the providers of energy were seperate, it would be possible that the new body conjured be transported to either location.