Ten - Black snake.

Hibiya

So much for just asking directions, he was suddenly pulle to the sides. "H-Hey, let go of me!" Hibiya continued to struggle after finally getting his mouth released from the grip. "Obaa-san!!"

The girl in a pink hoodie flinched, then finally letting him go. "'O-Obaa-san'? Who do you think you're referring to?!" She winced, putting her hands on her hips.

He remembered the disturbing encounter with this person earlier.

Since he was new to the city, he was just asking her for directions, and suddenly she dragged him elsewhere to places, making him late for cooking dinner by almost an hour AND got him lost even worse.

They were attracting serious attention back then. It turns out that miss orange here was an idol... But why the huwat, was there any need for him to be involved on her being chased by her troublesome fans?

"Don't forget that because of you, when I shopped for dinner I took a lot of time! And moreover I was scolded by Hiyori--" Then Hibiya suddenly froze, mentioning the name.

"Hiyori... I have to go now!" He was struck upon by an awful feeling in the chest, triggering him to try and rush out of the alley. After hearing the girl's objection to his leaving, his eyes failed to find the people he was with just a while ago.

The glutton and the lady in the black dress was nowhere to be found.

Perfect. A lost one of the three lost people was lost. This day couldn't get any worse.

"W-Wait!"

"I've lost them!" He hissed. "Grr... what gave your old rotten brain the idea to drag me here without a good reason?! Mou!"

"Old rotten brain?! Look, I heard you asking for directions again and I'm trying to help and--"

"What? Just for that?! And do you think I'd get the idea that you were trying to help me when you suddenly drag me into a suspicious ally like some suspicious hoodlum?!"

"That's not the only reason! It's... arrh. It's not like you would seem to understand as of now..." She flicks her gaze here and there to the streams of the crowd. "And this isn't the right place!"

"I don't care of your rabbles, old lady! I have to get home!"

"I will take you home! Just give me the address and we'll--"

"Really? You can take me ho---" His face lightened up but suddenly he shook his head, as if wanting to shift his thoughts. "Wait, I'm seperated from two other people! The reason I was asking for directions was because we were lost! And if you would take me home what'd happen to them?!"

He was shot by a confused look. "Them?"

"The glutton and the... the... ugh... there was another!"

"I won't get it if you describe their personalities! Tell me how they look like!"

He shrugged, thinking for a moment. Then he rose, reaching up far above his head, saying, "He's... this taller, taller than you by two heads... And he's an albino glutton!" When she asked for the latter person he answers, "The other was a girl... she had dark hair, reddish eyes and wears this dress like a goth--"

His sentence was cut because of his shoulders being held suddenly by her. "R-Really?! How tall was she?" When he answered 'the same as you' he was dragged away someplace else in a forcing manner.