Act 04 - Heat Face Daze.

At first you really didn't like the idea of going out again, specially when you were with the same team of lost puppies just yesterday. You thought of this out loud and Exe reassured you that there was this something called GPS that tracks people and places. You understood little, but you were sure that it would be fine.

You suddenly felt the certain whitehead not walking alongside anymore and found him a few steps back, gaping at a store's window. When you rushed to his side, you heard him mumble, "Negima..."

"Negima?"

Your muttering was loud enough for him ro hear it. He locks gazes with your reddish eyes and says pleadingly, "Ei..." then averts his gaze back to you. "Uhm..."

What's he doing? It was cute. Wait, what? How would you even know if it was cute?

Well, (« Eisen's frequently used word) he was just looking so irresistible with his trying hard pout while still having his expressionless mug on.

"Nani, nani? Doushita no?" You hear the device in your hands let out with Exe's voice, his face prompting for you to face Konoha's direction. So that you did, and it made him realize the albino's gestures. "Oh...you want to eat?"

"But... we don't have any money with us..." You say to Konoha who was looking at you pleadingly. All the more when you said that sentence. "Ei..."

"C'mon, Konoha! Your hunger can wait until Danchou-san meets up with us, right? It's your fault for not eating your fair share this morning!"

"But... Ei... She needed the strawberries...and the pancakes...and the melon bread...and the buttered corn...to be happy."

"Eh?" You muttered it low. That's right... Earlier, he just ate a chunk of a pancake. Surely that's not enough for him or any other person... Not to mention he had a really large appetite, a fact that you discovered when they offered you to dinner yesterday.

He surpressed his hunger just for you to be happy? Why would eating make you happy?

'Strawberries make Konoha happy... I wonder if it would work on Ei too.'

'So do pancakes...caramel syrup...melon bread and buttered corn...' He shoved you with those food with the same reason---it made him happy and he wanted the same to you. In the end you were the one who was full.(#heshoweredyouwithtenderloveandfood)

Why would he want to make you happy? Were you even sad?

Gruuu...

The sidewalk fell on a total silence as Konoha held his stomach. "S-Sorry..." He kept his head down low.

You felt guilt rushing down to your heart. It's not like it was your fault since you never intended nor expected it to be like this, but since earlier he did that... who wouldn't be guilty when an almost complete stranger does that...

Regardless, you went in the store and approached the vendor in an apron without hesitance. She seemed like and old lady in her white hair.

"U-Uhmm---!"

The person turns around partly, facing you sideways, at your gesture.

Your gaze landed upon a pair of half-closed yellow eyes that glared at you with the corner of it; black locks of hair sliding across the bridge of the stranger's nose. These locks cover the eyes completely as a devious smirk was seen spreading on the youth's face.

Youth with black hair and yellow eyes?

When you realize that it was a different person, reality strikes back, with the vendor saying, "Hm? Ojou-chan?"