Five - Sylvannas. (Pt. 2)

Astrath Residence

.

A boy.

You look at the ...unfamiliar figure on the ceiling. You read that right--on the ceiling. You gasped while taking steps aback, and it makes a grimace at your sudden getting flustered. "H-Hey, I won't---" The person descends to your level making you twice as scared. "Calm down, I---"

A boy indeed; wearing an oversized jacket, black pants, having what seems to be gauzes on his cheeks, wavy cyber blue hair and eyes of the same color. It also wasn't long when you realized he was floating. He did not have any feet...! In place of them were translucent, flat square sheets scattering around where his feet should have been.

Oh golly. He caught you glaring defiantly at his lower body limbs and your eyes watering while you shivered. "W-Wait, don't cry, hey!"

What was a boy doing here? More importantly, when and how?

...gru...uu...
...uum.

...Ble.

What?

The grumbling sound came from him. You suddenly notice a rapid change to red from his pale complexion. "A-Ah, this is..."

Your shivering reduced. He seemed embarrassed, and to your realization, the thunder-like rumbling sound was from his abdomen. It was unbelievable for it to sound like thunder yet it was a cruel truth...

"P-Pardon me, but can you..."

He points at the plastic bag you carried by your hand which you thought you left at the dining table. "...give me some of that?"

You hesitated. He didn't look like he was desperate. Instead, he appeared playful about his hunger, yet by the look he was giving you, he wasn't going to let you away. Submitting to your fear, you cautiously reached it out near his... well, imaginary feet, and swiftly reverted to a position with much farther distance from him.

His face brightened up; similar to a student given lifetime passes of exam exemptions. "I-Itadakimasu!"

He grabs the wrap and opens one of the packs. "Oh, I've seen Momo-san eat some of this! She didn't give me any back then but, now I can finally--"

Your slightly red eyes watch the boy nibbling hungrily yet politely on the pastry. His porcelain and detailed features only showed innocence. But you didn't know what an ordinary person was since you were that 'clandestine princess' so to you, everyone is suspicious. Especially that this one here literally came out of nowhere.

Was it an apt decision to feed someone suspicious who barged in? Wouldn't that be giving a physical boost to your current threat? Isn't that called idiocy? Or just being too pitying and gullible?

But was it your fault that you were so scared to not give him your sylvannas?

"Thanks for the meal!" He rubs his stomach and wipes stray white cream by the corners of his lips. "It felt like I never ate for the rest of my life..."

He seemed... really hungry...?

"Hey look, I'm sorry I intruded in your house... I personally, didn't even know how I came here, and uh..." To your utter shock, he raises his feet. "A-About this I can explain! W-Wait, please don't look scared! This isn't scary--- wait, despite how handsome I am, seeing someone floating is naturally scary..."

Yes, there couldn't be anything scarier than something that can be referred to as a ghost that practically got in here because it can pass through opaque things.

"...I can explain! Wait how am I even going to explain that I came from an..." The boy furrows his eyebrows and crosses his legs and arms. "...ugh..."

A pause was made as you stared at him studiously for any possible threat he may act on. "H-Hey, don't stare at me like that. But I understand but... I don't. I mean I...gahh! What am I doing being confused and confusing you even more..."

A-Anyways I am Exe. You could... say I'm not human. And...

I am, basically... lost, so..."

He stops and leans over to you, his blue eyes glowing an electric cyan.

"Could you please help this poor data boy?"

Something triggered deep in you. A great spark-- indeed a spark. It was something you have already felt before but this time, you were able to control it.

You felt your eyes, and see his eyes as well, shift into a blood red tinge.