One - Frisbee.

You wash your favourite paintbrush after carefully putting down a painting to the stack of canvases. You have finished another abstract painting, and if one would take a good look at it, this one, including most of your paintings, resembled sweets. As a young girl, nothing could make you any happier than sweets and making art.

As you gaze at your completed work, you smiled, and gave a look through the window. The sunset through the cherry trees were beautiful as usual, and it made you want to go outside and admire them more closely.

Aisen, your elder brother, allowed you to go outside today just because he gave you his amulet that helped hide your presence.

Your existences were not to be found out, for your own good. They would of no doubt lay their selfish hands on your bloodline for experimentations and genetic research because of the outworldly blessing you bear. The curiosity of this cruel discontent world will be the root of your misfortune.

You have long since wondered when your amulet would be able to materialize. You sighed, realizing you needed to practice more. Even if you were not the outdoor type of person, having one was a must--not only for yourself, but for your family as well.

You held the amulet gently, which has a pendant gleaming a sapphire blue. You decided to change over to your casual black day dress and put on an ascot hat of the same color, which was decorated with a royal blue ribbon tied around the brim. You take a reflection at the mirror, checking if your dark cranberry hair was in place. The sunset light had accentuated the maroon shades that naturally ornamented your hair. The amulet had made your vermillion eyes appear normal, a neutral color like dark brown, for the human eye. You wear a long sleeved coat to cover your otherwise very pale complexion.

It was sunset, and you planned to go to the candy shop again. You could've started your short-lived freedom once the sun was in the middle of the sky but when you stopped by your graffiti room, a sudden spark on inspiration for a painting prompted you to cover another small canvas. Before you knew it, the sun was down already.

You managed to pay bills at the patissierie without catching attention because you often (including now) disguised as a frail old lady, thanks to your weird ability that you make inexistent things exist.

Anything 'abstract' - much associated to dreams.

Munching at your vanilla sylvannas, you decide to sit on your favourite white carousel on the Pegasus park by the riverbank. That way you have had an elegant view of the sunset reflected by the river. Smiling at the cream oozng out of one end of the pastry, you excitedly were about to take your first bite when a startling voice from behind interrupted you.

"...ook...out!!"

Their words were inaudible as your consciousness basked away.

-*-

"Geez. You hit her too hard, Hibiya! Look at her red forehead!"

"The wind, the wind! I was aiming for your hand and the wind made it stronger!"

"Whatever, be quiet! You'll wake her."

Unbeknownst to you, there were people gathering around probably referring to someone being at fault. At this you squeeze your eyes and adjust yourself. "...she's waking up!" You half close your eyelids looking at a black-haired girl leaning close to you. "Are you okay, nee-san...?"

As you attempt to compose yourself, you promptly realize that there were people around you. Looking around the room, you were surprised and soon scared as to why you were here.

Did they suddenly make you collapse and take you here?

You shrug away from them immediately with fear in your eyes.

"Nee-san, don't worry... It was because you have been hit by this midget's frisbee that we had to move you in. Look, a bandage is in your forehead."

Nee-san? Weren't you still in your old lady form? Weren't you wearing the amulet?

You bend down to see the amulet still hanging by your collar.

Then why? How?

"Midget?! Aren't you one yourself?!"

"Shut up!" She changes to a calmer state when she faced you. "So please don't be afraid. We won't do anything."

Who are these people?

"Hibiya... Hiyori..."

The voice was soft spoken, yet oddly sinister. A white-haired person walked in the room, red stained all over his shirt. He licks the knife he was holding, viscous red substance trickled down from the sharp metal.

Startled, you shrank yourself away, gripping the amulet in plea.

"The lady in the black dress was sweet... I want more."

Lady in the black dress... was that pretty much---

...It was only a matter of time until you reached the end of the bedside by the wall while backing away further. There was no escape-- the dangerous one was by the door and two more were present. You were outnumbered.

"Konoha-san! Why did you suddenly pop out with that kind of look?! You scared nee-san! Look at her shivering!" The girl scolds the young man...with a knife.

"What?! I can't believe you ate the whole thing when we were gone! One second we were away and the cake is all in your black hole of a stomach!"

The tall young man walks over to you indifferently, and to your horror, he leans in front of you. Seeing his face up close his blood shot eyes pierce your soul, and some liquid that looked like blood was on the corners of his mouth.

"I'm... sorry I scared you. Here, I'll give you some of the leftover sauce as my apology...." He said, his voice gentle, contrary to his current appearance.

"Stop it Konoha-san!! You're scaring her more!! And firstly, please put that knife away!" The girl with pigtails squirms at him. You scooted further away until your back hit the wall with a faint thud.

...You were a lady in a black dress that he found sweet, so he was looking at you frankly like another victim...

He reaches out a hand, slowly, carefully...making you gasp, averting your head to your left and decided to take your chance to just simply escape. You did not care if he ended up using his weapon---you would gladly take a deep wound over being held captive here and placing yourself, and your identity, at risk.

As you moved away, your lost your balance as a part of your dress was caught on the weight of the unfamiliar man. His arms lace around you protectively, preventing you from falling. You take in an alluring scent of strawberry syrup coming from the lad. Your heart... was beating fast.

From fear? From adrenaline? Or from some...distant memory at the back of your mind?

The white haired young man stared at you with strikingly attractive yet emotionless red eyes. He was really close-- he had just pulled away from the embrace, still holding you close.

In a deadpan manner he asks, "...Are you hurt?"

And, once again, your consciousness fades.