Five - Sylvannas (Pt. 1)

A black aura. Too black... it was scary. But deep inside there was a dominant shade of white flickering.

He had to close his red eyes. Well; his abstract ones to be precise, since he has a naturally occuring pair or inborn red eyes.

Interesting, the blond said. Come with us if you want that question answered, he added. While the stranger narrated the statement he glimpses on the others who seemed to know the cat-eyed blond. He found out one reason that made him agree.

Why they all have these red eyes. And why can they freely roam around without any visible protective amulet. Or if they were using any, even his eyes couldn't discern it. When he asked this question before he completely agreed to come with them, the girl which had an ambigous appearance like a boy said, "We know how to control them."

This surprised him. His abstract vision could not deceive him; there were negligible traces of their powers; and had nothing to nullify it or hide their existence.

Not only will it help him, but finally his sister will have the freedom every teenager like her needs to be given. Finally she would no longer suffer from untoward outbursts of mysterious energy.

"I will."

He gave consent.

Their auras were blue, free from any malicious intent.

...~*~...

Meanwhile, at the Astrath Residence.

There wasn't only rummaging. There were footsteps. Yes, an intruder indeed. But where did it come in from?

Step, step. You heard two. Step step, then a bustling thud. It was troubling and confusing. What was going on in there? Whatever it was, you didn't want to know but you had to. If it meant using your unstable capabilities to prevent unsightly things from occurring then...

It's an obvious decision.

You remove the talisman and grip it in a pocket, away from direct contact with your skin; this way your aura can be discarded no more in preparation for--

What comes after you threw the door open.

Your heart was beating fast. You sent a flurry of trepidated glances around the room for any unwanted presence.

To your sudden relief, there was no trace at all of any disturbance. What did the noises cause? You knew that you can very much be 'seeing things' because of your unworldly gift (or curse) but now were you also 'hearing things'? You might label yourself as a complete paranoid then.

Your gaze ran through the calendar. It was encircled on the 15th as you knew you were officially allowed to go out in that date of every month without your brother's aid. For this particular year, it's the eighth time you went outside the sanctuary following this 15th day schedule.

Then you check the windows and they were locked, just as you left it earlier. Nothing seemed changed...

So if it wasn't a burglar then what would...?

You look around again. To your astonishment, the ceiling was entirely different. There was something that stuck out like a sore thumb.

A blue sore thumb... or is THAT even a sore thumb...?

"...Hello there."

You blink your eyes twice as the owner of the voice smirked at you. Unknowingly, at the immediate instance you heard the voice, you felt shivers around your spine as you met upon those pair of blue eyes...

...that scared you to death.

...~*~...

He was running. Running and running through the alleys helplessly.

The small brunet wearing a white vest over a cyan blue shirt didn't mind any sweat he was shedding.

"Hiyori... Hiyori..."

He ran helplessly. The dark night was never of any aid to his hurried pace as the dimness of his path slowed him down.

What was this feeling? Why did he suddenly feel this way? He couldn't remember anything. But he knew something extremely bad happened.

Really, really bad.

He can't remember anything. Not one thing that happened earlier after dinner.

"What. What... Huwat!" He winced, tears welling up from his eyes.

He went to the park and tried to find her. Surely, she...

So much blood

Stop

You are next

Even of you lock all your windows and doors

I am locked in with you

Squirt squirt

I love seeing blood squirt from your neck

Your veins falling out, your throat showing, your blood seeping down

What a sight...