Act 10 - Route 3 - White that is in the Black

......what...?

You opened your eyes, finding yourself in a dark room you were so familiar to. It was none other than your attic room in the Astrath residence.

You flinched, fidgeted under your covers to move, but you couldn't. Suddenly, you heard steady breathing almost next to you. There was a person lying next to you...how come you only noticed now?

Even if you did notice, you didn't move a muscle. Your body completely froze as torrents of chills ran down your spine. Your eyes widened until they hurt, seeing the person, or being, who lied in bed as they held you in their arms. Your face was almost touching his, and as you recall, this wasn't the first time you became this close to him.

Konoha...kun...?

You muttered in your mind, fear completely taking over you as your terrified gaze landed at the black haired man who slept peacefully.

Your whole body was shivering. You kept telling yourself that you had to leave now, but you couldn't. Despite that, you managed to sit up, trying your hardest to not make any sound or movement that might wake him. But as you turned your back against him, your efforts were in vain.

"Ei...sen."

Your heart was drumming loud in your chest. You didn't dare face him.

"Where...are you going?" He yawned, his voice as innocent and emotionless as ever.

What was this?

Who was this person?

"...Ei...sen?"

You swallowed. Afraid that he might do something to you.

His voice....his gentleness... It was all Konoha-kun's...

But why was his hair...black?

He sat up from the bed, making you shudder. You flinched in your spot and you knew better than to run away if you sister your dear life. Running away would only aggravate this black haired...creature. But... His voice was Konoha-kun's... You were so confused. You could feel you ur anxiety rising up as tears prickle your eyes when you saw him open his own.

In place of the warm red eyes you grew fond of...

...were yellow ones.

Your brows furrowed in trepidation, whilst your eye shed a single tear to cascade down your porcelain cheeks.

His eyes widened at the sight. His brows creased in worry, and he immediately reached his hand out to you.

That worried face... Why do you see Konoha-kun? Why do you see the boy you like in front of you, even if you know full well that... This entity was the one who...exacted despair among your friends?

"Eisen...? Why are you...crying?" He said, touching your cheek.

You retracted from his hand. You couldn't control yourself from sobbing. This only elicited an even more worried expression from him.

W-Who are you?

Why do you look so worried...?

The cruel snake you know wouldn't make such a face...

You wanted to ask those questions, but when he retreated his hand, you felt your heart stop. You didn't notice it when he reached our to you because you were too fearstruck and focused on him to realize.

There was blood.

He followed your gaze and looked at his hand. He merely blinked twice at them.

"Ah... It is still dirty..." he said as he...innocently licked off all the red liquid from his fingers. You could see his yellow eyes and circles below them glow as he did so...

You couldn't take it anymore. You turned your back from him, dashing away in hopes to find the door out of here. But before you could even start running, you could feel arms wrap around your waist from behind...

"...don't go anywhere..." he whispered softly on your ear, as if he was in pain at the thought of you leaving. "Eisen is...the only one left... Don't leave me..."

Your eyes widened. The only one left? Then that means that he really--

You struggled from his grasp. You did not care anymore if you hurt him. You used your elbows, your feet, your hands just to free from him. This was not the Konoha-kun you know...

You could feel something wet make contact with your nape, along with a small popping sound... Then another, then another, until you could feel nibbling on your earlobe, and the same slick yet warm thing on your earshell.

"Eisen..." He continued kissing your ear, licking your neck, and biting softly on your porcelain skin.

"N-No--" You whimpered, suddenly startled by what he was doing.

"I finally have...Eisen to myself... After all this time..." he whispered, lifting you up and placing you back on the bed with one swift movement. Black coiled masses restrained your limbs, making you unable to struggle free out of his prying eyes and touch.

"Don't worry, Eisen... I will protect you... " He smiled warmly, his eyes glowing an even more vivid mercury yellow color. His smile was so familiar, so warm, and yet so deceiving--

"I love you..."

He confessed, in an all so familiar and soft voice that made your heart melt and your body weak. You couldn't do anything against him as he leaned towards you, and began showing you his love...

-*-

Author's Note :

In this end... Kuroha kills the Dan except for you, because at the last minute, Konoha regains his body... But with consequences.

Kuroha merged with him.