Two - Sugar syrup on meat.

"You're late, Hibiya! It's already eight. You're still cooking!"
"Hiyori, is that what you say when you had asked someone a tiring favour?!"

You hear amplified tones. The next sentences the unfamiliar voices made became unintelligible to your half-awake state.

You squeeze your eyes and try to regain yourself. Your body rested on something unrecognizably warm and soft. It was a pillow and a fluffy comforter completely unfamiliar to you. You also already remembered the events before your sleep that made you certain of it...

You actually fell asleep vulnerably in an unknown place. You can't accept this. If ever your brother catches you home he will get worried and reprimand you...

These thoughts made you sit up in anxiousness.

"n..mm."

You hear mutters just behind you. It was so near that the cold breath ran quivers throughout your whole body.

Then your arms felt a heavy weight on it. From arms as well.

You gasped as the said pair of arms yanked you back into the covers. You didn't take sight of a person lying beside you blissfully fast asleep, until now.

"...lady... in a black dress..."

He mumbles. "Konoha...wants more."

Whatever he was muttering, it wasn't good news to you. The corner of your eyes start to water as you hope to escape from his arms in fear.

The door busted open and revealed a sour-faced brunet. "Hey, tall glutton, dinner is..."

His voice froze seeing your current position. Above all, someone was hugging you like a long lost teddy bear.

"H-H-Hiyori I told you he was just some pervert who broke i--"

A frying pan came flying to knock the boy's head with a deafening clang. "Ow..." He winced.

"Idiot!" A voice from outside yells. "I told you a thousand times someone that cool won't be a pervert such as you!"

He picks up the kitchen pan and retorts while stomping away, angered. "Me, a pervert?!"

"Hmp!"

"...mm..." The white-haired boy sits up, awakened by the pan that made a loud clash against the tiled floor. He stretches his arms to the ceiling while letting out a yawn and not long after, he notices you. "...hm...?"

You scooted away immediately and stared back in fright. "Good...morning...?" His tone was like a question, as if wondering who he was greeting.

The low pigtailed girl ran over to the room saying dinner was ready before you could even flip out being alone with the intimidating presence.

...~*~...

You found yourself sitting on the same table as them-- not to mention the scary person was right next to you.

"Come on, you should just spend dinner with us please! After all, we need to make it up to you! We almost injured your head!" She pleaded. You continue to shake your head. "Nee-san, please! I promise Hibiya's cooking won't be bad, or else I'll have to kill him!" An angry voice hissed from the kitchen. "Hey, I heard that!"

What made you agree was that you didn't have food at home, and that was half the reason why you went out to the patissierie in the first place.

"Goodness, Hibiya. How can a midget like you cook so well? It's so unfair." She says while taking a bite of the roasted meat placed in celery leaves. The sauce looked delicious and was still juicy hot.

"Mijfwet? You'we fhe one to fwalk." The boy counters, his mouth full.

"I'm complimenting you! Do you not understand that much?!"

He swallows his food. "Midget is a compliment?!"

"What about the rest of the sentence? Meanie!"

The two were very lively, it almost wasn't bothersome that they were fighting as they seemed very adorable. Despite you finding them cute...

...you didn't find yourself in a good position at all. He was eating casually there, consuming all what it seems to be his... tenth plate already. He managed to eat that much in an unbelievably unhurried pace. Whilst you had never even touched your meal yet...

His eyes stop at you; causing you to look down at the table at once. It was another minute or two that you had to handle his heated gaze.

A hand reached out; between the pale fingers was what seemed to be an icing bag. It was squeezed directly into your meal and...

"Eat it... It's good."

He spoke, startling you. You stared at the red syrup enveloping the freshly cooked meat in confusion and defiance.

You couldn't believe this. The meat... was sluiced in strawberry syrup.

To you, his gazes were intimidating, as if expecting you to do exactly as he said, although his eyes remained passive all this time. Worried he might actually 'kill this lady in a black dress', you pick your fork up and slice a small portion of the dish.

Slowly and hesitantly you sent it to your mouth, avoiding his line of sight. This was also the only instance you knew that the latter two were looking hopefully your way, too.

The taste of the meat met your tongue; not to mention the sweetness of the fruit syrup. It was beyond nasty and that is still an understatement, but you didn't let your face expression tell them that.

As you chewed it further, the tanginess of the meat and the strawberry sweetness went in sync and they tasted perfectly. It was strange, yet nonetheless was bearably good to your palate.

Your tongue discovered seventh heaven. Your once pale white cheeks blush and your face brightened up. They seemed to notice this because the two reacted evidently surprised.

"N-Nee-san liked it!"

"I-Impossible! So finally this glutton has found someone of the same tastebuds--" The petite boy was smacked at the back of his head. "Watch your mouth!"

"Ow!"

They started to bombard each other with insults again. You began to relax yourself and actually proceed with the meal the strangers gave you as you felt your hunger consume you. The sweet meat really was delicious.

You didn't notice him staring at you with an astounded face. His expression was priceless; a cute red shade decorated his handsome features as he eyed you admiringly.