Act 02 - Abstract Enemy.

Grumble.

You lower your head in embarrassment as you hear Kano laughing to his heart's content.

"D-Don't worry, Eisen-san! The sound of your stomach is cuter than mine!" You hear cyber boy walk beside you.

But you start to walk away to the corridor by the right of you.

"Eisen-san!"

As they saw you rush away, Kido thwacks him the second time around, and Mary paralyzed him after. So the end result was his face really hilarious while being hit, and time stopped.

You hear Aisen call your name in a concerned tone but you only continued to run to the corridor...

It was so cruel. It was your fault that your stomach grumbled and partly your fault for being hungry but... Still that wasn't...

A reason to laugh that hard...

Yes, ever since you were little, you were really sensitive, to the point pf being pessimistic. A cause of this was because of your family treating you with tenderness and you don't experience harsh treatment. Scolding was at a minimum since you were raised aptly, yet...

There was a random room and you locked yourself in before anyone can see you. You feel yourself sigh in relief for being finally alone.

Aisen-nii's voice was heard, and he was looking for you and knocking at the door. At this you immediately shrug behind, getting startled, until you bumped into someone.

"Ei...?"

You raised your head unknowingly to face the person.

The white top he lent you earlier...he just placed it over his longer black one, not wearing the sleeves on its arm...

It was Konoha!

"Ei... What's wrong?" His face was slightly red. You forgot he was sleeping here... You might have disturbed him. "I-I'm sor---"

"You're crying?"

When he said that, you felt your eyes having some liquid on the sides. Were you crying...? You didn't notice...

"Why are you crying?"

He asked you again. You didn't answer. "Are you...sad?"

Konoha's mind wondered elsewhere. There was an evident aura of gray... Worry? Even with the faint energy left with you and your eyes barely activated, you could sense his emotions... was it that strong then?

You let out an exhausted and anxious sigh as you bowed your head down to avoid his gaze, hoping he would change his idea of you 'crying'.

Fwup.

The sound you heard as something embraced you. You found your face getting buried into his chest. "K-Konoha-kun---"

"Is Ei...lonely?"

He questions with his typical innocent and bland tone. Speechless were you at what he did even if you heard the question, though you didn't quite understand what he meant by lonely...

Well, as if you would have the courage to answer. "U-U-U-Uhmm---"

"Are you... still lonely?"

"B-B-B-But K-Konoha-kun it's not---"

...gruuu...

That was... Your stomach...wasn't it? Yes. Definitely.

"...Eh?"

He was probably thinking, oh no you weren't lonely, just hungry. All of your blood seemed to gather in your face for every shade of red.

W-Why does this have to happen twice?