Chapter 2 reawakened to the new world

After the limbo I hit the floor hard

"CLANK"

Ash:where...am..I

???:HEY BOSS WE GOT A LIVE ONE

I open my eyes to see and Equinox standing in front of me and then a nekros

Nekros:Hey trash can you move?

Ash:I can't seem to see well but I'm fine but what happened...and who are you two?...

Nekros:Solstice we should take him too.

Solstice:But he's not trashed like the other.

Do they mean Janus?

Ash:What did you guys do to the valkyr....

Nekros:we found her dead with a grappling hook piece inside of her. I salvaged her life.

Ash:WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

Solstice:he's a nekros what do you think nekros does to dead people

Ash:You didn't...

Nekros:Desacrate was my only option she was dead but I could tell she would be helpful.

Ash:So then why did you Desacrate her?

Nekros:I used a special technique so when I use Desacrate I can choose from those people to serve me as shadows.

Solstice:in short your friends a shadow now.

Ash:THAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND YOU BASTARD!

The equinox known as solstice came and punched me with a ankyros prime knocking me to the ground again.

Nekros:A question for you

Ash:ehhhhg...

Nekros:when did you come here

Ash:4019...

Solstice:So we got a relic frame?

Nekros:Only jevos can tell.

Ash:who is jevos....

Solstice:the leader of the arbiters of hexis

Ash:but reconok was the arbiter of hexis leader....

Nekros:you fool your in 4718 that leaders probably dead or retired

Ash:what...how...

Solstice:it seems you went into a cryosleep..impressive you didn't die

Nekros:He doesn't understand much now let's take him to jevos

Ash:no..I..can't..

Solstice:REST!

Ash:grrrrruuuufucckkkk..

I fall into another sleep like state then I hear "WAKE UP"

Ash:UGH WHAT WHAT!?

Jevos:hmmmm you two were not lying he seems to be an old build.

Solstice:is he a prime?

Jevos:no and his sight visor seems to have been damaged.

Ash:if I'm in some fucked up future what happen to...the lotus..

Jevos:lotus died in 4316 from a saryn's myatesma

Ash:why would a warframe..attack the lotus

Jevos:Some disagreed with the lotus and some things she chose to do in history so then the second Great War started warframes vs warframes, many have been built and many have been destroyed since your time.

Ash:...who rules the Tenno now...

Nekros:Sir if I may.

Jevos:go ahead

Nekros:all warframes split to any side they agreed with including grineer,corpus and the many syndicates other then new loka and the Perrin sequence.

Ash:what happened to them?....

Nekros:They died off in the second Great War when they got involved in a trading deal with the red veil and the red veil turned on them.

Ash:Are the main enemies the red veil?...

Nekros:To us and to steel meridian.

Ash:What about cephalon suda?

Nekros:She's neither good or bad now she does whatever it takes to gain knowledge many times involving raiding.

Ash:so what about me what can I do....

Solstice:you have the freedom to chose whatever side you like.

Ash:let me head to a Tenno re...

Nekros:All relays were destroyed except kuiper relay where the red veil hide.

Ash:Why haven't you just nuked them or something?..

Jevos:We tried the relays on eris they have managed to make a natural growth shield.

Ash:What about the infested?..

Jevos:All original infested were destroyed in 4130 now all that's left are infested Heros and red veil specially made infested.

Nekros:You have a clean slate with everyone since your a relic you haven't offended any party yet the only one leader who is the same is cephalon suda.

Ash:I think I will explore the new ways of the syndicates I don't ever want to join grineer and I never want to join the corpus...

Nekros: speaking of which what happened in the ship we found it floating in space frozen.

Ash:me and my friend were doing a sabotage trying to destroy another ship but then the elevator crashed leaving us with a datalyst that had a huge army of bursa's jackals and Lynxs.

Nekros:The only datalyst alive after 4015(shadow debt) was general nasd

Ash:yes then it's him he left us to die of freezing.

Jevos:I like this one you two help try to repair him and his visor asap

Solstice and Nekros:YES SIR

solstice:REST!

Again I fall into a coma like state