Chapter 125 the raid to come

Its night. Ash maybe sleeping and our heros may be resting but other places in the world do not not agree.

???:HEY! MARINES WAKE UP!

I see my troops wake up

Marines:MORNIN GENERAL VALSK SIR!

Valsk:WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME BEFORE OUR INVASION OF THE SHELL SCUM! YOU MUST KNOW WHAT YOUR READY TO DIE FOR! ARE YOU READY TO DIE FOR THIS CAUSE MARINES!

Marines:SIR YES SIR!

Valsk:YOU SURE MAGGOTS!? IF I SEE ANYONE OF YOU RUNNING ILL SHOOT YOU MY GOD DAMN SELF BECAUSE YOU WILL BE NO BETTER THEN THE ENEMY!

Marines:SIR YES SIR!

Seeing my troops in form wearing there grineer rebel armor is one of the most amazing things.

Marines:DIE SHELLS DIE!

Valsk:NOW THEMS! THEMS MY DAMN SOLDIERS! WE WAKE NOW TO PREPARE FOR OUR WAR! PREPARE! MODIFY YOUR WEAPONS! BOYS! WE ARE GOIN TO HELL!

Marines:HURAAAAHHH!

The sounds of proud soldiers roar through all the walls of the campus.

Valsk:THOSE ARE MY BOYS!!

//////////Meanwhile underground///////

I shuffle through more code and sense a change in the air.

???:Sibling...Dera...Seems like your in trouble now.

I laugh to myself for a bit.

???:Seems like...you walked into this yourself. But dont think I didnt think of a surprise for you myself. Just you wait. Hehehe.

I chuckle to myself for a bit again.

???:Those new kids. Showed potential huh? Should have ended them when you had the chance. Oh well seems you made a mistake critical error. Shouldnt have let suda keep them in the code.

I think.

???:I doubt sudas gone...I highly doubt she would just make it so someone over ride her. hmmm..

/////////////Meanwhile back on the brink//////

Atlas:nhhnn..

Good hes sleeping. Makes this easier. I pull back my hand.

???:Sleep forever..

I go to swing but he suddenly deflects it with a rock arm.

Atlas:Manticore was it?

Manticore:?

He punches me I hit the ground.

//////////Atlas pov///////////

Atlas:be honest. Why me?

Manticore:You cost us our other assassians sabotaging our other factories. Also I found out all of you are here! Ill bring your head back to them and get back my honor!

Atlas:Ah so they tossed you out because you werent good enough? Couldnt live up to harrow?

Manticore:Heh..outlived the fool how good my survival not be better!?

Atlas:You werent worth kiling.

Musta struck a nerve. She seems aggravated.

Manticore:Really?!

Atlas:Lets get the whole gang here huh?

Manticore:You wont get the chance!

She fazes infront of me and I deflect her swings.