Chapter 88 A warning

As ash waits at the relay its been a day since the whole void incident with janus. After the squad came back cephalon told them she had things to work on and janus went back to osiras base.

Janus:Phfffffffff.....

Osira:What? Somethin on your mind?

Janus:What happends to us enforcer types after we win?

Osira:Guess you guys would become guards or somethin? Or just normal civis.

Janus:Osira what made you join?

Osira:A simple wish. To build the best things I could. Once I found out cephalon had most of the data for me to base my new creations on how could I not?

Janus:Any friends tried to stop you?

Osira:Nah they were slaughtered in a red veil raid. No one left to stop me.

Janus:No feelings of saddness?

Osira:I mean there data exists in the simulacrum I can see them whenever I want.

Janus:Wish mine could die...

Osira:Against the cephalon?

Janus:Yeah...an exile shell.

Osira:Oohhh shouldnt be too hard with the hunters out and some shell groups.

Janus:I guess...but hes a tricky one....

Osira:I mean its whatever. He will fall eventually. Time, bullets etc

Suddenly a loud speaker cuts on

Loud speaker:This is an order anyone inside must step outside we are firing another shot of the Break cannon.

Osira:So soon? What else needs to be erased?

Loud speaker:A shot at the red veil headquarters.

Me and osira walk outside and see shells behind us.

Loudspeaker:FIRE!

A laser pierces into the sky seeming to be straight out of the planet piercing clouds.

Janus:Im happy we are on this side.

Loudspeaker:Let everyone who hears this broadcast know this. We are coming for your data. We are coming for land. Anyone who submits will be able to live there lives under our protection. Others will be brought back in our great reawakening. May we see you all again.

The loudspeaker cuts

Osira:.....well shit. Thats intimidatin.

Janus:Indeed...

We walk back inside

Osira:Hey...janus...

Janus:What?

Osira:Catch.

She throws some kind of yellow and white device at me.

Janus:Whats this?

Osira:Scan it so you can make more.

I scan it with my hand

Janus:Okay so what does it do?

Osira:See that switch on the back? Its a bomb it causes things to explode with raw energy.

Janus:Whats the difference beyween this and any other bomb?

Osira:Flip the switch again.

It turns green

Janus:?