Chapter 54 unexpected alliance

We walk infront of the building

Janus:ARE THERE ANY ENDOFRAMES OUT THERE?

I see a few mutilated and beat up looking bodys move

Endoframes:ghh..Garrghh...

About 20 or so stand up all of them looking mutilated in some way. But two others stand up looking relatively unscaved they all get up and bow to me

Janus:?

Endoframes:how may we serve?

Janus:whu?

My gun gets a glowing node on the side I press it

Voxol:hey there vaxel I'm guessing you've seen my gift?

Janus:all the endoframe are bowing to me what the hell?

Voxol:that mark is the mark of the endoframe commander. I believe the last one died when they broke into the lab so you should have there complete control. Don't say I didn't give you a chance Tenno.

Janus:so I have an army?

Voxol:they are programmed to not be able to harm corpus. So keep that noted.

Janus:what If it's an infested corpus?

Voxol:you think my tech can't tell the difference? You hurt me.

Janus:why do this for a warframe?

Voxol:well you saved my son who will eventually hopefully take up after me and korken over here die.

Korken:as if!

Voxol:yeah shut up anyway this is also fair warning the capital will take a move in the next 48 hours.

Janus:those being?

Voxol:send in the top tier corpus devastators to kill the lot there or if they fly by and think it's beyond salvaging they will blow up the whole city.

Janus:WHA..WHAT?!

Voxol:yeah after are dad Nasd died with him as commander of the south they will probably try to wipe out that town so me or brother can live there and control without infested.

Janus:father Nasd?

Voxol:that was all I had to tell you this mode will be shut off from now on unless I think to contact you..see yah.

It cuts off

Janus:that was Nasd....and I helped his children.....and saved his grandchild...FUCK WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW 200 YEARS OF WANTING REVENGE FOR NOTHING FUCK!

I pause and I think

Janus:"sigh"I can't die here atleast oh well I have things to do and uncover.

The endoframe a are still bowing to me

Janus:Banshee what is the name of the closest rocket facility!

Banshee endoframe:it's a long ways away..we will need to travel for quite a bit to get.....to that...building.

Janus:it's never simple is it...ALRIGHT LETS MOVE! LEAD THE WAY BANSHEE!

We start walking following banshee with about 23 of us this should be easy on our way we find a destroyed corpus mining shop

Janus:wait anyone without a weapon come in here and help me look for weaponry anyone else stay watch.

The ceilings crumbled in a bit but the rest of the building is safe about 6 of us go in the rest are on watch

Janus:OHHH!

I find a duffle bag and a few grenades and a quanta. I strap on the duffle bag and tighten it so it won't fall off even while I'm running