Chapter 114 endebted

////////////5 hours later with ashs team//////

Ash:Nehhh.....nehhh...

I get up my arms seem to have not regenerated as I still have my moss limbs

Ash:Eh...? Why wont they grow back.

Seoul:how did your arms blow off?

I see seoul polishing his gear.

Ash:Do you ever sleep?

Seoul:I did for a bit. Sleeping not my strong suit sorry. Consider it from my ptsd.

I see tyst twiddling her thumbs

Ash:Tyst you alright?

Tyst:Yeah. Im fine...sorry for...you know.

Ash:It wasnt you its fine.

Tyst:it was though....We all coulda died for that.

Ash:wheres lio?

Lio:...

Seoul:She upset her mind was too weak. And that she got controlled by varch but we didnt.

Lio:.......

Ash:Its whatever lio. I got manipulated my fair share of times as well.

Lio:But...does that make excusible?

Ash:...I mean..we all go stronger by the...

Lio:Dont talk to me like a kid.

Ash:....ehh.

Seoul:Leave her. She clearly needs time alone.

Ash:...No fuck that.

I grab both her shoulders.

Ash:Look. I dont care what the hell you say about not talking down to you shut the fuck up and take the lesson. Its not your fault. Youve been through alot recently. There may not be time to recover in this time of work just learn from it. Your still impressive setting up all those contacts and livong through all this. Trust me you can do it.

Lio:......

I let her go and she just kind of stands there staring at me.

Lio:....thanks

Ash:No problem.

We hear a knock.

Ash:Who is it.

Grineer:You guys might wanna come see this.

Ash:?

We follow her up and outside and we see a huge mushroom cloud over eris. Visible by space.

Ash:Holy shit.

Grineer:We heard it 5 minutes ago. But look at that explosion radius

Ash:Who would do that?

Seoul:Could it be dera?

Tyst:There about preserving arent they? They wouldnt.

Lio:Possibly corpus.

Seoul:doesnt matter now. Ive never seen anything like that. Thats not a explosion mushroom cloud. That came from a gas bomb.

Ash:Really?

Seoul:The colors are off and the cloud isnt thick enough for that to be raw explosives.

Ash:well shit...must be then.

Lio:Must have been corpus then. Grineer wouldnt have any knowledge of things of that degree.

Ash:whatever it is doesnt matter now as lomg as we dont have are dargyns.