Chapter 137 the world we started p4

I see everyone start walking in. Limbo managed to save alot of people by himself.

Limbo:How do warframes party exactly?

Osira:......

Osira snaps and a data octavia appears.

Osira:...Do the thing you do.

Data ocatvia:YEP!

Musical amps start blasting everywhere and suddenly the room was full with old world human party decorations.

Lylat:I could get down to this!

Reno:Oi shlups! Lets do some dance stuff!

Ash:Oh god.

A few of them start dancing. Most of us are too instense to do it but this mood does make me happy.

Ash:A good victory huh...It was stolen from us a couple times but it...it worked out.

Me and seoul sit down away from the others.

Seoul:How long do you think this will last?

Ash:Honestly? I dont know. I dont care to know either.

Seoul:Yeah...I feel that.

We just look around at everyone talking and having a good time.

Ash:.....I never thought Id live to see this. Feels good.

Seoul:Same. Thought i'd die on earth. Glad to see that didnt happen. We might be burnt up but this...this is the dream.

Ash:Now I know we are burnt up. But this is the best Ive felt in a while.

Seoul:What are you gonna do huh?

Ash:What do you mean?

Seoul:like you just plan on staying here and relaxing or pick up some jobs?

Ash:I might pick up some jobs here and there to keep the peace. Get this....I got a title. People call me...the avenger!

Seoul:Oh! Now thats a cool one.

Ash:I know!...hehe....Thought id never get over how my past was takin from me...but...I can live in this world now.

Seoul:You need to tell me that full story one day but...This world wouldnt have been the same without you.

Ash:....thanks...means alot to me.

Seoul:Sure the others that were lost...if they were here they would say the same.

Ash:Enough about me....what were you going to do?

Seoul:Me? Im gonna...settle down for awhile. Was enslaved and fighting almost since creation. Now I dont have to do any of that.

Ash:Your doin no oddjobs?

Seoul:No...I dont think I will...this is gonna sound odd for me right..but maybe Ill start a kubrow farm.

Ash:What?! You?!

Seoul:now that the rush of survival is gone....I cant say I want to go back. We have always been under attack or something of the sort. Now we are at peace...something unheard of to "war"frames.

Ash:good point.

Seoul:Come back to me in a few weeks..hehe..I might have something for you.

This is the first time I feel like ive seen seoul actually happy. It makes me happy to. Osira slowly walks over to us and sits down.

Osira:What are you two talking about.

Seoul:Hehe..retirment plans.

Ash:Yeah actually. What do you plan on doing osira now that this is over.