Chapter 105 overlord

Ash:GAHK....Ghk...ghh.....

I see tyst fast asleep.

Ash:ghh I guess we made it.

Seoul:Yeah.

Seoul is in the other corner and polishing his gear.

Ash:I seem all healed up.

Seoul:Same here. Musta done somethin to heal me you must have regenrated.

Ash:Wheres lio?

Seoul:Hell im still trying to figure out when we woke up.

I look at the terminal and see it doesnt have a clock.

Ash:Well thats a bit silly....

Seoul:A super shell huh...

Im assuming hes refering to ruckus

Ash:Yeah...a montser.

Seoul:I wonder if they killed him.

Ash:Wait you didnt seal the deal?!

Seoul:What the fuck im not some super soldier.

Ash:I mean we are warfram...

Seoul:Im not some kind of power freak smug ass. If we stayed any longer we would have been corpses.

Ash:....Wonder what hes going to report.

Seoul:Cant track us here due to that null right?

Ash:Howd you..?

Seoul:Im an engineer remember? Picked up on that trick a bit ago was gonna use it to escape.

Ash:......just sittin here...waiting...for or leader huh?

Seoul:What you got other plans?

Ash:I wanna wound these shells. More then just blowing up some facility. I wanna deal with them...I want to hurt them bad.

Seoul:Just wait. Someones gonna have something in store for them eventually.

We sit in silence for a bit. Hearing gun shots in the far distance.

Seoul:Thems those shadows?

Ash:Yeah..most likely. Probably just rampaging. Cant see how they would get off the planet dont seem too intelligent. And they arent Eveywhere im assuming the grineer are somewhat handling them. Actually random I know but I thought you had some people to tend to and you were leaving.

Seoul:...i really wanted too. But to accept reaility unless these shells are dealt with no matter what I do he wont be safe anyways. Even if hes with me whats to stop a shell from blasting off my door? Nothin...not a single god damned thing.

Ash:There actually is one thing I want to do..

I walk out the cave.

Seoul:Where you headed?

Ash:Just watch tyst. Ill be back some time.

I look around for one of the pods I know she left I find one and head off to space

Ash:Next stop the steel meridan.

I float around for a bit and see the entrance bay just as I remember it.

???:Identify yourself!

Ash:Hey guys!

???:It cant be...

They let me pull into the the station. I come out my pod and look around.

Ash:Well who was taking?