Chapter 67 outpost

So what to do now I could go to the red veil or the steel Meridian. While I'm thinking Nyx prime walks up to me.

Nyx prime:thanks I guess.

Janus:?

Nyx prime:your plan did work out quite well we did manage to set up a base in that void tower.

Janus:huh? Wait how your all here?

Nyx prime:Spectors.

Janus:oh shit those do exist don't they?

Nyx prime:here you go.

She puts her hand out with about 10 Spector orbs

Janus:ah really?!

Nyx prime:sure we wouldn't have been able to do that if they weren't distracted.

Janus:Ah Thanks so much!!!

Nyx prime:hehe no problem. So what do you plan to do next head back to the derelict?

Janus:nah....I don't think I'd....wait why did you read my memories that far?!

Nyx prime:well you lied so...I mean I think I should be able to look into your background.

Janus:....that makes sense. Anyway I don't have a reason to go there for nindus or khora they don't wanna help.

Nyx prime:yeah I guess that makes sense they probably want to defend the little they have.

Janus:huh...I didn't think of it like that.

Nyx prime:we fixed up an archwing for you when you plan on leaving. it seems your not a lichet kind of person.

She hands me a archwing I place it on my back in a box form

Janus:thanks.

I walk away and I see Valkyr prime near the end of the ship

Janus:hey.

Valkyr prime:what is it?

Janus:why are you always here? Your a valkyr the best fighter they have!

Valkyr prime:because they know I could take down many airships and soldiers if we get raided.

Janus:what your greatest physical feat?

Valkyr prime:toppling a grineer tower with my hands.

Janus:In hysteria?

Valkyr prime:no.

What the fuck? How is that even possible?!

Janus:..do you have a second grade of hysteria?

Valkyr prime:I have 5.

Janus:5?! How much have you done to need 5?!

Valkyr prime:I was a assassin before I joined.

Janus:?!

Valkyr prime:yeah I killed some high levels in my time even a tube man.

Janus:weren't they all wiped out?

Valkyr prime:a few survivors here and there he was protecting to other tubemen but they fled when I killed him.

Janus:what weapon did you use?

Valkyr prime:dual jat kusars.

Janus:that's possible?!

Valkyr prime:I wrapped them around wrists and went to work.

Janus:I gotta see that some day.

Valkyr prime:comeback sometime I'll show you.

Janus:ah cool!