Chapter 55 intrigued

Misery punches the ground I see infestation spread across the floor

Janus:?!

It moves upwards then completely covers over us

Janus:you can do that?

Misery:as a mutlist husk yes.

Janus:so uhh do we get a door

Misery:a door will appear when I close this infested structure.

I sit down I see the other six remaining husks just stop moving

Janus:what are they doing?

Misery:regenerating from the energy I placed in this structure.

Janus:infested can drain energy?

Misery:oh of course. When we start to corrupt the body the natural warframe energy gives in to ours.

That's fuckin creepy

Janus:so why are you interested in me? Why not just try to kill me like the others?

A infested prong grabs my neck from behind and misery slowly turns his head

Misery:try? your acting a little spoiled if I wanted to I could absorb your body through the floor or infest you right now...

Janus:"cough" ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!

The prong lets go of me and he looks back forward

Janus:jeez...what did you guys come here to conquer for..ain't the derelict enough?

Misery:leftover void tech is helpful but some of it is wrecked at this point meaning corpus tech is the second best.

Janus:what about cephalon suda?

Misery:too much risk. After there subpar conquer of earth they seem to strong even one has the strength of many warframes...and they never seem to die.

Janus:don't you relate?

Misery:to an extent..infested are physical beings still meaning that we have to be limited to physical slower regeneration. Whatever the cephalons are they aren't bound to such a weakness.

Janus:have you guys got into fights with them?

Misery:a few..they don't seem to like to leave earth.

Janus:? But they own it right?

Misery:I feel something on that planet is giving them a harder time then they thought.

Janus:?

Misery:we keep seeing beams of pure energy surge from that planet. Not sure what are why but....I have a thought that they unearthed something freakier then themselves...and can't contain it.

Janus:what kinda being would that even be? Able to destroy and hold off the unkillable?

Misery:your lucky this is hand out info or I would have killed you already.

Janus:?!

Misery:anything you do to damage them would help us which is the only reason I'm telling you don't think I will answer all your questions this easily..

Janus:oh...okay..

Misery:there only two factions that I know that could make something able to hold off them..

Janus?

Misery:the voids neural sensor controlled minions...Or sentients...or possibly some unknown faction they dug up.

Janus:sentients? But they are....

Misery:yeah I think we all thought they were gone until we got into a scuffle against the arbiters. A tiny blue one flew into the satellite array we had tried to fight for and it decided to shoot a whole into the space ship anyone there got sucked out the satellite array into the vacuum of space.