Chapter 26 judgement

Many hours later

Ash:Ghhhh....ghh

Rins:oh your not dead?

I hear a bang from the cell to my right

???:BRO THAT SHIT WAS AWESOME! YOU BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA HER!

Ash:Ghh...that did happen didn't it.

Rins:many can't hold there own in here especially against raga you have my regards

Ash:(that's right I gotta get out of here....getting all that anger out helped me think..a little I just now I need to live long enough to save my friends)

???:(A....s.....h..)

Ash:(What? Dera don't mess with me now.)

???:(A....s..h.....I...t.....n......x.....a....d....f.....st........)

Ash:(This interference is awful maybe all the damage messed up my internal intercom)

???:(zzzzzzz.z...)

Ash:(hello hello?)

Dera:something interfered with your chip which is odd I'll have to investigate that.

Ash:(.....)

Dera:?

Ash:(I have nothing to say to people like you....you user)

Dera:your words don't harm me but this data is rich!

Ash:(I will....nevermind)

I hear the door jingle and I see zephyr with a gun to her head and ash conclave throw a dead body in her cell.

Rins:heh you just can't die can you?

Zephyr:heh this fucker almost cut 5 times in a row he got me 4.

I see gashes in zephyr not large enough to kill her but enough to count as badly injured.

Ash conclave:oh your awake....your the next one up you and a couple others are on judgement trail.

He opens the gate and shoots me with a dart

Ash:Gh...(there probably gonna take to the arena....this stuff is very.....strong...)ghh....

I pass out

//////////////////////////MEANWHILE WITH FROST/////////////////////////////

Frost:the planet is in range.

Cryo:Ehg finally!

Corrupted corpus tech:I just had contact with ash for a few seconds then I lost it.

Genu:probably the ruptured metal core it probably messing with the whole planet.

Mag:let's touch down.

Genu:okay let's be careful team we dunno what's here on this planet.

We all begin touching down while entering inside its atmosphere our ships cut off

Cryo:WHAT THE?!

Genu:OH CRAP!

Corrupted corpus tech:ABSORB

We start plummeting to the planet, we hit the ground but Nyxs absorb bubble protected our ships. We flop outside.

Excalibur 1:Eggg.....that was awful...

Excalibur2:Hehe that was intense thanks Nyx.

Frost:question is where are we gonna find ash?

Banshee places her hands on the ground.