Chapter 48 odd ones

We finally make it back to there building its run down like the rest but it works they open the door let us all in then barricade the doors with a chain the child starts running around the room

Zephyr:very...untrusting here isn't it.

Mesa:yes..are you new here?

Ash:yeah we fell through the plane above this one

Mesa:I see...how did you two end up near that psychopath?

Zephyr:oh we landed there and he attempted to kill us.

Mesa:oh my you were just thrown in that situation?

Ash:sorta..yeah..

Mesa:here have a seat

They have some less then desirable chairs but I sit down

Zephyr:eh..

Zephyr sits on the floor I assume out of habit

Mesa:so you wanted to know why I'm a warframe with a Tenno child yes?

Zephyr:did you adopt her?

Mesa:No zephyr...see I was also a Tenno at one point I had a husband and that child. We had a life in the real world but our refuge on earth got destroyed by conclavers...wait earth is a destroyed planet maybe I shouldn't assume you know abou...

Zephyr:I also recently died on earth.

Ash:I lived getting off that planet but I don't fully remember how I died.

Mesa:oh...good I guess.. So the conclavers burnt down our multiracial village and me and my daughter here hid inside while my husband fought with his custom gauntlet.

Ash:(that sounds familiar I think I visited that village...shouldn't tell her might hit a depressing nerve)

Mesa:we got crushed by the building we assume he got killed by the conclavers. Afterwords we came here and a warden banished us to this lower plane. We notice that everyone sane left is trying to rebuild civilization down here. Just a very crude civilization.

Zephyr:I can tell.

Mesa:well....we had been here for two months living on the street when....that warframe came up to us an offered us to live at a place he knew...he was the killer and we didn't know that yet...we followed him he said he was about to go and get some supplies for us when we left the next day... He throws a knife at my husband when he's halfway across the stairs....it scratched my arm and the baby started to freak out...my husband fell over twitching...dead..I grabbed my daughter and started to run I told her to "hide somewhere don't make a lot of noise and get out. I will get you after I escape as well" my daughter at that time was a quiet, smart baby..she did exactly as told but I..was a bigger target..I was running like crazy...he followed me...everywhere I went until I had locked myself in a room and was about to jump out the window he blasted a marelok pellet through the wall and it hit me and it was laced in poison..

Ash:oh my god.

Mesa:I started to die he said he would come back for me when I was dead...I did what any Tenno would do..I shut my eyes, took a deep breath and...focused it I scanned the area for any warframe husks....I found a long dead Mesa outside in some garbage....I linked my transference to her..I started to control the warframes body...that's when I felt something...a sharp feeling of pain and I tried to transference back....I couldn't...my actual body was left to rot in that locked room. I tore the garbage off my new body....found my child....who I had to convince I was still her mother....and then we started to earn money...or what they use for currency around here.