chapter 107 Where?

Finally home I put my stuff down and sit on the floor and put "the object down"

Seoul:Eh?

Tyst:Lio is that you?

Lio:Hehe..yeah

The seem to stare at me and the gash on my chest armor

Tyst:What happened?

Lio:Caught off guard by some hunter. Nothing too serious.

Tyst:Hopefully...have you seen ash? Me and seoul are worried hes been out for awhile.

Lio:....yeah I saw him on my mission. He left saying he had "work to do"

Tyst:How long ago was that?

Lio:2 hours ago about.

Seoul:......

Tyst:.....

Lio:We cant worry about him. Its his choice. If he dies atleast he died trying to do what he wanted.

Seoul:So thats it huh? A unit? Are you better then the shells?

Lio:What? You want me to stop him? It was his choice I told him to stop and he ignored me.

Seoul:......

Tyst:Lets not get all riled up. Im worried but...I feel like he will be okay.....I hope..

Lio:scuse me.

I stand up and pick up the box and open it and the holodisk to the old corpus computers data opened.

Tyst:Whats that?

Lio:A holodisk. Found it on eris along with this.

Its a glowing cube

Tyst:Well...what is it?

Lio:Im not sure to be honest.

Seoul:Ive seen em before. Im unsure of what they do.

Lio:You used to work with there machines right? See if you can figure it out.

Seoul:Alright.

I hand him the cube and he starts tinkering with it.

Tyst:What do we do now?

Lio:We wait.

Tyst:?

Lio:There supposed raid is going to happen soon. You can ready yourselves I can assure you this wont be easy.

Tyst:it seems a bit crazy we are doing this to be honest. Taking the fight to the shells.

Lio:Ive told other exiles we might have allys there. Watch for there chest markings. Dont fire on our own. I dont think this will finish them off but this will be a fatal blow.

Be ready this wont be easy

////////////////unknown pov////////////

???:SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!

I throw down the lockers behind me and shoot down the latch on a door behind me and sit down in the now locked room.

???:Fuck!

I look down and pull this pin thing that it shot me with out of me.

???:Why cant...why cant I teleport?! Fuck!

My intercoms broken too

???:fuck what is this thing!?

I hear its footsteps outside I get silent to try to avoid it. But suddenly I see it standing infront of me