chapter 97 defection

We reach the relay tril explains the situation and im allowed to stay for now. Im sitting in a corner planning my next move and I hear a grineer shout.

Grineer:GUYS CHECK THIS OUT!

He stares out the window and I and many other hurdle towards that window.

Ash:?

We see infested ships closing in on the corpus planet at all different angles.

Ash:More infested?!

Grineer2:They better hurry those schematics cuz one day...thats gonna be us.

Ships seem to be coming from this suspicous moon and jupiters direction.

Ash:Ah jeez a total apocalypse!

Nasd is running out of places to run if he manages to escape again. Where am I to go I dont have any plans.

I hop in a pod they lend me. They show me how to set cordinates and i shoot out into space.

Ash:God damn...everythings going to shit isnt it.

I hear a clang ontop my pod

Ash:AH WHAT THE FUCK!

I form a shotgun as something teleport into the pod infront of me

???:WOAH WOAH WOAH CHILL!

I see its a warframe in a cloak. With a tightened armband like mesa

Ash:Your not an exile must be a hunter!

???:No no no! Im a engineer.

She lifts her hood and I see its a banshee

Ash:hmm? What do you want if not to kill me?

???:Im not liking the way this...cephalon think is going....

Ash:your defecting?

Banshee:Look...ive been running data and schematics and I dont feel anyones safe! The veil and the shell could clash but what would be left!?

Ash:....scary reality aint it? What about the corrupted.

Banshee:again....the ruins of the worlds will be so trashed this will be a galactic war!

Ash:Your picking to defect now?

Banshee:Look Ive seen your charts you managed to outsmart and outwit quite a few hunters. My faith is with you.

Ash:?

Banshee:I followed the dots and saw quite a few disappeared around you. Look anything you could do is better then what they could do to us all!

Ash:You seem stressed relax.

Banshee:These idiots dont see it! These enforcers are stupid to her plans! Janus became a hybrid! A tester for the bigger plan!

Ash:Janus?

Banshee:Oh you probably dont know he...

Ash:I know that bitch well. What do you mean hybrid?

Banshee:They made her into a shell warframe hybrid. Theres cephalon energy in her blood. Her body has been completely rebuilt. Not sure why are what its for but I dont trust any of it.

Ash:Where is she?

Banshee:Probably down on that planet.

Ash:....her funeral..

Banshee:Shit....

Ash:What do you think the best outcome is.

Banshee:The people fend off the monsters! Whatever forces they will have after this...will trample everything!