Chapter 101 the neo

Osira was out on a supply trip and sees the sattelite on re entry to earth

Osira:What in the.....how...

Shell and infested body parts a strewn everywhere and unlike normal they seem actually dead.

Osira:...

I hop out the ship and go and grab a shells body.

Osira:His whole arms gone...and I dont feel any kind of energy in him. What happened here?

Suddenly my intercom goes off and a shell I know named contra calls me.

Contra:oka...okay. osira...

Osira:Contra where are you? Did you see this sattelite bust?!

Contra:Yeah....that what I was callin you about. Im on earth.

Osira:This is all in ruins. Has cephalon said anything?

Contra:No. Not much anyway other then telling us the infested must have had some new bio weapon.

Osira:Bio weapon?

I look around and see these scorch marks

Contra:Wait are you up there?

Osira:Yeah....Ive never seen the infested develop anything but mutations. There no way they created a weapon like this.

Contra:You never know they might have stole it they do own two corpus planets.

Osira:I dont see anyrhing but corpses out here and we cant permantly kill these things on our own. Either the corpus or some other force was at play here.

I land on the ship and touch the scorch mark and my intercom cuts off

Osira:?! Contra?!

I move my hand and the intercom cuts back

Contra:What happened?!

Osira:Contra Ill...call you later.

I hang up.

Osira:This shits nullfying. I dont care what anyone says nothing the corpus or infested have could do this...but neither do we...Or so we are told.

I look at the earth from a distance.

Osira:What the hells goin on?

I fly back to earth and land near the main facility I enter and see dera and cephalon suda.

Cephalon suda:hello osira is there something I can help you with?

Osira:Did..something happen to the sattelite its all fuckey.

Cephalon suda:Some bio weapon the infested stole or created.

Dera:Ive never seen anything like it..Its fascinating but worrying ive never seen this before a nullfying fire..

Cephalon suda:We got a piece of metal from the sattelite post destruction and are studying it to find out what happened.

Osira:okay...all I wanted to know.

I walk out and head back to my lab on the way I notice a type of shell ive never seen it has a big exile mark on his back instead of his front and hes scratching his head

Osira:Uhm.

Shell?:Guh...? Sch!

It runs away

Osira:What the fuck was that?

I get in my shack and lock the door.

Osira:...

I start working on a new project one that should help me. And only me no one else will know about this one.