Chapter 138 Epilogue

So after all those years we finally managed to repel the red veil and the shells together and bring peace. Most thought the peace period we be a short lived thing but...it ended up going for way longer even till today. Its been around 20 years since then and ALOT changed.

For the bad stuff first titania had died along with locke and arch seemed there injuries were too deep. Stalker to this day has not been found or nyx prime for that matter. Tyst was being healed by limbo until one day she disappeared we havent seen her since. Kinda bad but good is that when atlas died we found out he was in his rock armor which kept him standing up. Now on earth hes been left as more of a monument for what happened. I feel like he would be satsfied with that being his ending going out in a blaze of glory standing proud against the shells. But thats about all the bad news lets get to the good news. For starters seoul wasnt joking about his kubrow farm. He now own a big old place on mars that just holds and manages kubrows they also even work as natural defence!

Rins went on make the actual arena she promised back then and vauban manages there platnuim and such. They became so popular they even began to put rathuum out of buisness as the executioners transferred to theres.

Osira and limbo stayed to thereselves in a far region in space on a asteroid like old vaubans house but what ive been told they have managed to do is incredible! They even managed to find and elimnate all black fire and create a sort of counter or cure for it in the liquid that was like water on earth. Shes even made life better for the locals as there designs are used in every day grineer corpus and warframe ships and or houses. For awhile with the power we thought she was going to end up like another cephalon but....she really pulled through.

Namia ended up becoming like a fake queen which only boosted her ego. Shes nice to us but she treats other pretty rough (She still doesnt particularly care for harbinger) she rules over some part of neptune. After our legends started spreading they said that she could rule there town. Then they expanded a bit. Now she owns a corpus capital(not sure how korken feels about that). She lets other races stay there too so now most of the population on the planet is mixed. She walks around very...decorated wearing alot of attachments and regalia.

Lemme see....who else..Me and harbinger see each other from time to time...mostly just to fight each other. One day he actually did almost beat me. Had me on the floor and all but eh...it didnt work it for him. Sheer overconfidence in that one even now. But surely hes grown since when I first met em. Musta been when I beat him up that first time he noticed he wasnt the best. He mostly hangs around less honorable parts but I know he will end up doing the right thing as he always seems too.

Valkyr prime ive heard is still searching for nyx. But we havent heard from her in about 10 years. Almost like she up and vanished after the shells were gone. Wonder if she found any other void frames like herself in that time. Maybe they stiched themselves back with void energy....thats so overpowered.

The other valkyr..onslaught I believe her name was went with valkyr prime for a bit till valkyr prime gave her some energy. Enough to manage to clean up the corrupted and break there neural sensors as ive been told was how she got freed. Ever since shes been looking for corrupted to liberate..seems shes freed a few but I doubt there are many nowadays.

Lylat, reno and tharsis still do there crazy mercenary work. Not on anyone major due to the peace period. Mostly thugs and such from what ive been told...not saying I fully believe it but meh. Me and lylat talk from time to time she seems to like to stay in touch. She seems like shes been having a blast and she keeps telling me "Its way better then my past groups seeing as there dead." Which im not sure is a great...comparison but shes fine with it so whatever. Reno got his missing finger replaced with a mechanical one by osira a bit ago. Apparently he did some favor for her and that was his reward (even though she coulda done it for free). Tharsis still seems to be the one how I dont know how he ended up with them. Hes calm and collected and mostly silent which is the direct oppsite of those two. He hasnt changed much from what ive been told. But apparently they even got two new memeber a nekros named keo and a limbo named judas. Never met them but ive heard they are nice.