Chapter 128 the means to an end p3

As we land we walk towards the main reactor. There is no defense anywhere we enter cautiously and see dera sitting in a throne inside a large room.

Dera:Why hello there barbarians.

Rins:Hey fucko.

Ash:No defense dera?

Dera:You planned better then I thought with those eidlons. So i just had the ones defending me on eidlon patrol.

Stalker:Ngh..

Dera:What a group of rebels huh?

We hear two people behind us. One seems to land the other seems to teleport.

Ash:?

Dera:Oh yeah and these two are here.

Osira:I think you know your chances dera.

Ash:Why are you...?

Dera:Clearly turned for power. Cannot blame you I did the same.

???:Well come on.

Valkyr prime:Well come on puke!

Rins:LETS START THIS!

Dera:Hehe.

The both run at her in hysteria. Dera remains sitting and flicks her finger down and they suddenly drop to the ground.

Valkyr prime:Ghhg!

Stalker and dera teleport and start slashing at dera. Dera suddenly stands up she seem to be blocking osira a bit more then stalker.

Stalker:DONT IGNORE ME!

He suddenly grabs her face and slams her into the wall behind her.

Dera:Brings back memories doesnt it.

Osira:RAGH!

Osira drives pagnma into deras head. While stalker formed broken war and is stabbing her gut.

Dera:GRAGH!

Dera does a roar which knocks back both of them but then I come in with a follow up punch to the face she didnt seem to be ready for.

Dera:Oh my!

She starts blocking my punches so I form a sword.

Ash:RAGH!

I swing it and she slashes the sword in half with her hand.

Valkyr prime:RAGH!

A sudden blast of void energy blastd dera she does seem actually flinch a little from it.

Valkyr prime:How you like that!

Rins seem to have gotten up and slashs at dera she catches the claws in her hand.

Dera:Always wanted to try this!

She winds back a punch but I see the arm of an eidlon covering her arm.

Rins:Ah fu...

She punches rins and she gets hit so hard so flies right through the wall. She then turns to me.

Dera:HAHAHA!

She tries to swing at me with the same force but I duck and it bashes a hole in the building. After ducking form a war and ram it in her chest.

Dera:Teh.

The war turns into a hek and its facing me.

Ash:?!

It fires and hits my face blowing me back.

Stalker:RAGH!

Stalker jumps in the air to swing. Dera fires a beam at him and he deflects it. As he slices down dera splits in half cloning herself into two.