chapter 120 fortress sent down

I run into behind the wardens I assume as they push the warframes through a gate. I crawl behind thrm undetected.

Nova:Geez you guys dont gotta be so rough!?

Grineer1:Shut up prisoner!

Rhino:Yeah take these cuffs off and ill hurt y..

Grineer2:SHUT UP!

He bashes the back of his head with a hind.

Rhino:ALRIGHT DAMN!

They walk inside another door.

Tyst:Cant just...walk in better....solution!

I see a watchtower with to grineer in it. They seem relaxed as they drink some beverage. I barely manage to keep control of my mind as I walk and crawl up the side of the watchtower

Watchman1:I feel its unfair that we are all clones...

Watchman2:What did you want? Ageless skin or somethin?

Watchman1:No I just wish I wasnt you If you get what im saying.

Watchman2:Dont let the king hear you talkin like that. Since hes "perfection"

Watchman1:Phf!

They both laugh and I sneak up the side of the building one of them is leaning on the side and I stab him through his head and then throw him off the tower.

Watchman 1:AHHHGH WHAT THE HELL!

He aims a heck at me and fires it. I barely flinch.

Watchman1:WAIT DONT DO I..

Tyst:RAGHHGGH!

I stab his chest and he drops to the floor in pain. It seems as long as im not hungry I can kinda control myself. He stays on the floor bleeding.

Watchman:GRHHGH! GHH!

Tyst:SHUT U...

As im about to step on him a burst comes out of his stomach

Tyst:EH?!

He suddenly stands up

Watchman1:hhhhh...nhh..

He seems to have turned into an infested.

Tyst:hnh?

I look down at my arms and still notice the infested moss going through my arm.

Tyst:Did i infect him?!

Watchman:My master...

He gets on one knee.

Watchman:What are..we doing..

Ive never seen infested act like this. Our really talk..must be a different strain I got.

Tyst:Liberating...outpost.

Watchman:Understood my master...

He presses a button on the watchmans outpost.

Watchman:Can all outer rim guards come to the front. We have a mild disturbance.

Hes sitting up the outer rim to be unguarded. He then presses another button that opens the door to the jail.

Watchman:Master may I infect more..?

Oh god.. should I?! How will the other react if I appear with an army of infested...No we need everybody we can get.

Tyst:Yes.

Watchman:Good....My feast can begin...

His voice changes like mine and he jumps down to where the guards are.