Chapter 90 The infested planet

After hours of waiting on edge the grineer comes back with relics and void keys.

Ash:Oh god finally! I felt like the tension was gonna kill me!

X:Any deaths?

Grineer:Just a captian and a few goons. No one that will be missed for long.

X:Report to father. Tell him we have an idea.

X puts his hand on the grineer and the grineers eyes glows.

Grineer:Understood.

He gets shocked and the grineer disappears.

X:Well now we gotta wait for a report.

Ash:We gotta wait more?!

X:He should teleport to us in the ship.

Ash:Well...we cant linger here there could be more hunters like this one coming.

Mesa:Mmm....HmmmHagg....

X:Where do you propose we go? We dont exactly need weapons or supplies?

Ash:Hmm.....maybe...maybe...

I sit and think about another way to damage the shells.

Ash:Would weakness would shells have? Some kind of spot? Pattern?

X:Havent heard of anything but my orokin energy.

Ash:Hmm....soemthing to stop those po...NULLS!

X:?

Ash:You think nulls would affect shells?

X:Cant think of why they shouldnt.

Ash:I cant exactly create those....and i doubt you can.

X:We have purified crewmen but thats it.

Ash:Hmmm...you think we could go to jupiter?

X:What? The place swarming with the horde? Why would we go there?

Ash:Make it dangerous for shells chasing us. I doubt infested have a use for null bombs. Maybe in the ruins somewhere of a factory there should be some.

X:...I cant offer my purify tactic like how we did here....null bombs are quite big..

Ash:It either we fight infested or corpus. And knowing corpus there probably way more prepared now then before due to the planet being captured.

X:Possible. As we cannot be tainted by there gross infestation it should be easy. Just dont get killed.

Ash:But yet again the mutations....

X:Mutations?

Ash:I fought against one. Buffed to hell barely hurt him. Had to toss him into space just to get rid of him.

X:they are immune to our purification...Best way is to just slaughter them but that place is a breeding ground for the bastards.

Ash:...a risk we may have to take..I need you to take these null bombs and put them in the void for safe keeping.

X:Your going to come to the void with them?

Ash:We will see when we get there.

X:Cant believe im stepping in that hell hole again.

We take off in the ship the warpdrive doesnt seem to work so we have to fly over there. I cut on auto pilot and me and x talk.

Ash:Again?

X:I was there when the shells and infested were there protecting some scientist.

Ash:They both came?