Chapter 109 The shaken universe p2

Ash:GRAH!

I smash a infesteds head on the floor it explodes.

Ash:Alot more of you then I remember....oh well Cant be helped

I end up in a body pile of infested.

Ash:God...I hate this place. Wasnt I the reason this started too....Patient zero...

I sit down on one of the corpses hearing screeching in the distance. Just taking a second to mentally recharge.

Ash:...Im close now.

I look at the cinders and smoke and see im pretty close to where the shuttle crashed.

Ash:"sigh"...

I hear a whisper behind me. Im pretty sure its stalker but I still point my gun at it.

Stalker:Hm...

Ash:Why are you here?

Stalker:I could ask you the sa...

Ash:Im here to kill leten what do you want?

Stalker:Full of determination I see.

A female walks from behind him it was angst

Angst:.....

Ash:Where did she come from...an actually...What happened back on that corpus planet? Why do the acolytes seem to be reappearing...? What are you up too...?

Angst:Now would not be the time for all those questions.

Ash:...your right. Sorry. But why are you here though.

Stalker:Saw the smog from the ships saw an opening to cripple the infested. But now that you said killing leten? Im intrigued...

Angst:You shot down his shuttle?

Ash:yes. Im heading over to the shuttle to see if I finished the job.

Angst:We will come with you.

Ash:....

I look at both of them.

Stalker:Whats wrong tenno?

Ash:I do owe you for what you did on venus but....You cannot take this kill from me I wont allow it.

Angst:You would stop us?

Ash:I will damn sure try..

Angst stares at me with deadly intent

Stalker:Fine tenno. But if you do not or cannot finish the job we are taking it from you.

Angst:"Sigh".

Ash:Glad we could come to an agreement.

What the hell did I just say! Was I really about to do that! Its almost like my thoughts stopped working....but I would have tried...Damn sure would have tried.

Angst:When you heading off?

Ash:Just gimme five minutes. Then we will head off.

Stalker:So be it.

I sit down with two intimidating auras next to me. If this were the old world hehe I probably would have already been dead. Doesnt matter now. The person I used to be is irrelevent to who I am now. Just give me 5 minutes to get my thoughts together...5 minutes....

/////////////Unknown pov/////////

???2:and there...

I suddenly feel the ability to move my limbs again. I look and see two people with hoods.